Needing help!!

I am 5'4" and 25 years old.
I weigh in at 172
My goal weight is approximately 140, though I know I would be happy to see even 20 pounds leave.
I was always small when I was in high school and now for some reason in the past 2 months I have gained about 20 pounds!!! I don't know what I am doing different. However, I have quit smoking, quit a stressful job for one that I love even more, though it is a reduction in pay, and sadly, I have stopped going to the gym because I can't seem to find the time within my day to do so...

I need motivation on getting active, OR even little tips on how to reduce more weight. I am currently on the slim fast diet. I have been doing it for only a couple of days.

Please help me in any way you can!! Thanks! And add me if you wish!

Replies

• fattazgray
    fattazgray Posts: 3 Member
    hi there, dont dispair, you know you need to do something so thats a start, is there any way you can cycle to work?, its a great form of excersise and would also help with costs.
    or try running up and down your stairs a few times a day, or go for a swim on your days off.,
    As hard as it is to hear, dont make excuses, i made them for years, i dont have time, work or the kids, but i decided i want to lose weight and look good so i hade to find the time, put in the effort and now im seeing the rewards slowly but i will get there as will you, keep going and good luck x
  • Hi! My name is Kelly and I'm at the beginning of my weight loss journey; kind of. I have been a part of a medically supervised weight loss program for 8 months now and have just been approved for bariatric surgery! I am scheduled for the gastric sleeve on April 16th and I am very excited. Today I've started the preop diet and I'm finding that my will power is next to nonexistant!!! I am to eat 800 calories a day. My dietician and I laid out a menu for the 2 weeks prior to my surgery and I went to the store and got what I needed. However, I work in a clinic that has catered meals 3 times a week! Plus, I'm hungry!!!! Anyone have any words of wisdom for me to help say NO!!!????