5'10 AND UP GIRLS!

Options
13»

Replies

• lastfrenchfryever
    lastfrenchfryever Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    5'10" and my lowest was 231. I was wearing an L/XL in tops and a 16/18 in pants and jeans. Right now I'm at 236 and I'm in a 16W in pants and an XL in tops.
  • jessywillis
    Options
    Hey everyone. This is my first post to the message boards. I am 5'10 and currently a 12-14 size jeans depending on the store. I really like Torrid jeans at the moment. At my lowest, I was about 125 and a very sick drug addict. After getting well I started comfort eating and put on about 60 pounds in 2 years.

I was 210 until the end of last year and thought my goal weight would be 175, which is where I am right now. I have a baby belly still so need to tone up but am pretty happy with my weight and size right now. I was 150-160 a few years ago and to me that was still a little too tiny, just didn't look right on me. Some women can pull it off but looking back at pictures, my arms were too tiny and my collar bone was popping out in a really unattractive way.

I hate sweating and get hot and out of breath quickly so with the warm weather coming soon, I'm worried that I'll gain weight by not being so active.
  • leeslieexox
    Options
    hii girls! im 5'10" and i wanna be at 170. I weighed 165 at my skinniest and my friends told me i looked anorexic lol. try not to be a victim of the scale or compare yourself to others because your body, bones, and muscle make up is different from everyone else.
  • rfrizb
    rfrizb Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey ladies!!! I am 5'11" and I currently weight 190lbs. My goal is 175lbs. My size right now is a 12-14.
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and I'm sitting at about 180 and I wear Size 10/12
    My goal right now is to be 150 and I would LOVE to wear Single digit sizes...
  • stacylyn77
    stacylyn77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies

I am 5'11'' my current weight is 325, i am hoping to get to 180. I have used MFP on my ipad and phone for a few days now and discovered this site today. I am enjoying reading the forums and seeing all of the success people here are having. MFP is saying i need to eat 1820 calories a day to lose, that sounds so high to me.
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I am 6ft, current weight 256lbs, size 18ish. I am hoping to get down to about 185-195 and see what size I am there then look into body composition. I don't think I could maintain a weight lower than that.
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. This is my first post to the message boards. I am 5'10 and currently a 12-14 size jeans depending on the store. I really like Torrid jeans at the moment. At my lowest, I was about 125 and a very sick drug addict. After getting well I started comfort eating and put on about 60 pounds in 2 years.

I was 210 until the end of last year and thought my goal weight would be 175, which is where I am right now. I have a baby belly still so need to tone up but am pretty happy with my weight and size right now. I was 150-160 a few years ago and to me that was still a little too tiny, just didn't look right on me. Some women can pull it off but looking back at pictures, my arms were too tiny and my collar bone was popping out in a really unattractive way.

I hate sweating and get hot and out of breath quickly so with the warm weather coming soon, I'm worried that I'll gain weight by not being so active.

Welcome to the boards :) I hate getting hot too. Maybe you could go swimming instead or night time walking (if safe were you are). Just make sure you are extra vigilant with your food intake and you will be fine. People can lose weight just by dieting alone :) Good luck.
  • ashleighlive
    ashleighlive Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!

I am 5'11" I feel most comfortable in a AU/UK 10... if I am toned.
    Weight of 154lbs/ 70 kgs.
    Weight shouldn't factor in as much if you are strength training, unfortunately at the moment I cannot but hope to return to that in the coming months and get back on track!
  • stucker1700
    stucker1700 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ..I am 5'10 and 1/2 and I currently weigh 304 My goal weight is around 170-180. I just found this forum. I had done mfp before but then got discouraged but I need to loose bad.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10, and I am currently around 138. My goal is 131-133Ibs. I was 126 and slightly under until late last year, but I looked very boney up top. I am a uUSA size 2-4. (uk 6-8)
  • staceyhotmama
    staceyhotmama Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 11.5 around 191 right now. My goal for this month is to lose 5 lbs. Ultimately I feel my best around 175-180. I wear size 12 and have a large frame.
  • laurensaar8888
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and fluctuate between 160-70 lbs. I play volleyball and have a lot of muscle mass. My thighs are very large and makes it hard to find jeans/shorts because my waist is pretty small. I hope to get to be in the 150 range, but it's hard with the strength training for Vball. I usually wear a size10-12 or 31. Shorts shopping is really difficult for me. If it fits in the legs, it is so large in the waist that a belt won't even help.
  • monabogsara
    Options
    5'11 at 142 lbs.

Pant size is 3-4
    Top size is XS :)
  • VisionAttained
    Options
    5'9, 170 lbs, size 15/16 pants.

goal is to lose 20 lbs of fat, gain a few lbs muscle, no idea what I'm going to look like or what size I'll be!

But, it'll be the first time in my life I'll be thin and fit (vs thin, weak, yet kind of flabby, lol) :D
  • Leesel66
    Leesel66 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi, I'm 5'9", initial starting weight 92.3, currently 89.1 wanting to get to 75kg that was 205lbs starting weight to getting to 165lbs. Currently in size 16 Aus, some shorts size 14 depending on the style/cut/shop.

My biggest problem is my bust, I'm currently a 14GG, I'm hoping that I can lose weight also in that problem area.

Ithis is my second week, first week loss was 3.2kgs/7lbs.

When I read these threads it's truely inspiring to me, so I know I can do this.
  • newshannon2012
    Options
    Hey all! Currently 263 lb. and 5'9 3/4" so just sliding in to the 5'10" ! This is the most I've every weighed in my life! I just turned 40 last month and I hate being fat! I keep telling myself to just embrace it but I don't want to! I hate the way I look in the mirror, in pictures, in clothes, etc... I hate the way my legs and feet hurt all the time, how uncomfortable my jeans are because they roll under my belly fat. I've been successful at this in the past but then I fell off the wagon and the stress bingeing etc... consumed me and my life. right now I"m pushing a size 20 and I would really love to be down to a 10/12 again which would be about 170lb range.
    I exercise regularly and always have so the challenge for me is to count the calories consistently and to handle emotions and stress in a healthier way!