I Wish..

Options
..in all honesty, why the scale shows what it does..I doubt my exercise, I doubt what I eat, I just keep doubting...

The tape doesn't move either or my clothes no matter what I do. I may even be at a point where maintenance is best. I just don't know..

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what you are wishing for or asking. Your ticker shows a 12 lb weight loss since January. That's a good pace.

Is your exercise challenging? Are you getting the results you want in a reasonable amount of time?

Do you eat enough to fuel your activities and still keep a modest deficit? Do you eat plenty of fruits and vegetables?
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I do it all and I've lost a lot of weight in 3 years. I don't know what is skin or what is fat. I push myself with my workouts. I stopped logging after the stress got to me. I was fine until the weekend...so much pressure on me.
    My stats:
    Height: 5'4"
    Heaviest Weight: 346.4 (2010)
    CW:145.2

Measurements:
    Chest: 35
    Waist: 26
    Hips: 36.5
    Thighs: 20
    Arms: 9.5
    Calves: 13/13.5
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Kris3191 my link to my blog with all my information
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I do it all and I've lost a lot of weight in 3 years. I don't know what is skin or what is fat. I push myself with my workouts. I stopped logging after the stress got to me. I was fine until the weekend...so much pressure on me.
    My stats:
    Height: 5'4"
    Heaviest Weight: 346.4 (2010)
    CW:145.2

Measurements:
    Chest: 35
    Waist: 26
    Hips: 36.5
    Thighs: 20
    Arms: 9.5
    Calves: 13/13.5

Yeah, maintenance for while might be a good idea, especially if you are stressing over it. It sounds like you've come a long way. Just relax and enjoy your current shape for a while. Give your skin time to shrink back a little. You can always kick up your workouts or drop calories for further loss if you feel it's necessary after you've let your body get used to this size for a bit.
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    thanks for reading