From 208 to 135. HA!

Options

Replies

• benedict91
    benedict91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    wow that is awesome. could definitely use the inspiration. I am starting at 204 and looking desparately to lose the weight. But, I have failed so many times in the past, but I want to get it right this time.
    Thank you, how did you do it?
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    It IS awesome!!!! You rock!!!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:

I need to update my DL pic but I don't want to pay the $20+ dollars and sit in the DMV haha. I have used it to inspire myself to never look back. It expires when I complete my Masters in Accounting anyways. I started that journey a bit before this and its crazy what can happen when you put your mind to it.

I'm glad to inspire you all. You've all inspired me in one way or another. I have to say I would of NEVER done this without MFP. I plan on continuing to use this website for as long as I can.
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • firedenswife2012
    firedenswife2012 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You totally inspired me! After I lost my son I gained over 100 pounds. I am at 230 now but hopefully I will be 140 again some day :)
  • bobbiboo24
    bobbiboo24 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal!! :) Great job! Hopefully I'll get down to about the same soon! You most definitely are an inspiration.
  • leyshockl
    leyshockl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic! Well done!
  • Emmielia
    Emmielia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Inspired :flowerforyou:
  • JohnnyCashMoney
    Options
    Awesome job! Well done, you!
  • kimpossible5
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting these pics. It's just what I needed to see. I get discouraged not seeing enough movement on the scale, knowing I would like to drop 20 lbs..... the 20lbs seems like an enormous amount to tackle and you have helped me put it back into perspective.

Please share the approach you took to achieve such an amazing lasting result.
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You've definitely inspired me! I've been feeling a bit discouraged lately. I know I haven't been working out as much as I could/should but I've still been eating good and still haven't seen much dip in the scale or measurements. If other people can do it, there's no reason I can't do it, I just need to push myself harder or find something else that works.
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Holy hot stuff!!! Great job ! You look amazing :bigsmile:
  • jennij1984
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Great job! Definitely inspiring!
  • Smamfa
    Smamfa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • zeprose
    zeprose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great results! You look really beatiful.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!
  • yanniejannie
    yanniejannie Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    One of the best transformations I've seen here!!!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Heck you look great, good for you!
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    wow just wow!
  • tammymusic1
    tammymusic1 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    WOW GREAT JOB
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!