This is my timey-wimey detector.

Options
DalekBrittany
DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
It goes 'ding' when there's stuff. Also, it can boil an egg at thirty paces. Whether you want it to or not, really.

Any fellow Whovians out there?! What's your favorite episode? (Three guesses what mine is, first two don't count!)

Replies

• ThreeKeys_
    ThreeKeys_ Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Matt Smith is the worst Doctor ever.
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    In my opinion, Matt Smith is the worst Doctor ever.

Fixed.

ETA, who is your favorite Doctor?

Next!
  • ThreeKeys_
    ThreeKeys_ Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, Matt Smith is the worst Doctor ever.

Fixed.

Next!

Well he's certainly the worst in this generation. To be fair though that doesn't necessarily mean he's bad. I mean how do you follow CE and DT?
  • dramallamaduck
    dramallamaduck Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Unicorn and the Wasp!

Which means.... Tennant is my doctor.. He will always be my doctor.. I fangirl shrieked when I saw that he and Billie signed on for the 50th anniversary

I rate sexiness on a scale of 1-Tennant
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    Unicorn and the Wasp!

Which means.... Tennant is my doctor.. He will always be my doctor.. I fangirl shrieked when I saw that he and Billie signed on for the 50th anniversary

I rate sexiness on a scale of 1-Tennant

That was a very good one! I'm a giant Matt Smith fangirl. Matty will forever be my Doctor <3 The God Complex is a reeeeeeally good episode, probably my favorite one with 11. I'm excited for the 50th special!

ThreeKeys, that is very true. BUT, of this gen, who's your favorite? I would bet all the money in my pocket you're a Tennant lover.
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    Bumping for all the people just getting home from work.
  • letterfromthesky
    Options
    Love, Love, Love Doctor Who.

I, too, am a Matt Smith girl. There is just something about is awkwardness I find so endearing.

Favorite episode? This is hard... I don't know if I can pick just one. The Empty Child really drew me into the show. Tooth and Claw makes my Ten/Rose heart go pitter patter. The Last of the Time Lords made my jaw drop on the floor in the last five minutes. VIncent in the Doctor broke my heart in all the right ways.
  • narniagirl95
    narniagirl95 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Matt Smith is a precious puppy dog and I love him! But then again I love every single character that has ever appeared on this show unconditionally. I will admit that Tennant is MY doctor, though. :)

Oooh favorite episode? How could I possibly decide?? I guess.... turn left. and blink. and new earth. and bad wolf/parting of the ways. and vincent and the doctor. and the girl who waited. and a town called mercy.
    I could go on, but honestly I love every episode. every single one.
  • Rae_of_Sunshine
    Rae_of_Sunshine Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Such a hard question! I am torn betweent three (horrible right?) My picks are:

-The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances.
    -Father's Day
    -Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead

My favorite Doctor is obviously Christopher Eccleston but David Tennant definately grew on my with his righteous anger haha
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    Yayy more of us >:) The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances were great! So were Silence/Forest! VIncent and The Doctor...LOVE the actor that played Vincent. Gotta say though, will probably get shot for this...I didn't like Eccleston! *ducks*
  • rainbowlove03
    Options
    I'm just getting into the second season/10th doctor. I started watching it because it's my girlfriend's favorite show and now I'm addicted!

It's taking me forever though, because I never have time to sit down and watch it ;__;

But I can say, no matter what, CE is always going to be my favorite doctor. And Rose is going to be my favorite companion.
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    I'm just getting into the second season/10th doctor. I started watching it because it's my girlfriend's favorite show and now I'm addicted!

It's taking me forever though, because I never have time to sit down and watch it ;__;

But I can say, no matter what, CE is always going to be my favorite doctor. And Rose is going to be my favorite companion.

I didn't like her when she came back when the Daleks invaded, Billie Piper forgot how to do her accent, so it sounded like she had cotton in her mouth! The Ponds will forever be my companions. This Clara chick can get to gettin' :grumble:
  • Ritsukaaa
    Options
    David Tennant! *swoon*
  • kelp99
    kelp99 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Favorite Doctor - Coin toss between Tennant and Eccleston.

Although;
    Favorite Episode - The Doctor's Wife
  • dramallamaduck
    dramallamaduck Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Favorite companion is Donna! My Donna... She's brilliant!

I guess of the 11 episodes Vincent and the Doctor is my favorite... I cried like a baby. I like Matt Smith, but CE and Tennant are still the best in my book. CE introduces you, you fall in love with Tennant, and Matt is your best friend.
  • LynneyMetcalf
    LynneyMetcalf Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Tennant was definitely the best Doctor fact!

Hey who turned out the lights?
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I totally read the title as "This is my tiny-wienie detector"
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Christopher Eccleston. Aggh.
    I love Cassandra, if we're speaking favorite episode, probably "The End of the World"
  • DonnaNCgirl
    DonnaNCgirl Posts: 372
    Options
    Donna was my favorite companion. "The Stolen Earth" and "Journey's End" favorite episodes.
  • babecon
    babecon Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    It took me SO long to get into Christopher Eccleston 'cos I started with the Tennant series and he and Matt Smith have the same kinda vibe..
    Picking a favourite episode may lead to me rewatching them all and not studying for my exams, this thread is dangerous for my educational