update lost 18 lbs in two weeks now 28 lbs in5 weeks

MikeEstrada
MikeEstrada Posts: 39
edited September 20 in Success Stories
Well it"s been 5 weeks now and i've lost 28 lbs. It has not been easy but here I am. I have been on the P90x program. Along with mfp keeping me honest i'm working hard. My calorie intake is now close to 1500. I still have so much energy after 5 weeks. This changing your lifestyle is not that hard. I'm eating healthier and feeling great. My goal is 60 lbs. I will post pics in about 1 1/2 months so u can see my progress. Thank u to everyone and your support. And remember like they say on P90x "just push play":bigsmile: .

Replies

• nsking83
    nsking83 Posts: 145
    28 lbs in 5 weeks is amazing! i've only lost about 14 in 6 weeks........but i'm not doing p90x! way to keep up with it!
  • DivineBeauti
    DivineBeauti Posts: 3 Member
    Congrats on the weight loss.
  • MikeEstrada
    MikeEstrada Posts: 39
    Thanks for the encouragement.:blushing:
  • congrats. I just started, what is p90x?:smile:
  • Can you tell me more about PX90?
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    You can go to Beachbody.com to find out more about P90X its from Tony Horton, pretty good....I did it some months ago. Its mainly weight training with some Cardio in there, pretty hardcore stuff......

Congrats on your weight loss...glad to see you upt you calories, keep up the good work
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!