as long as it's long enough to grab
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Long
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    It all just depends on the person, but I tend to be a fan of medium-long hair on men. I really like short hair on women. Its fun and sexy, when done right.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Long! I love mine.
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options

what she said!
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I've had both and prefer a shorter version on me. Ladies, if your sex appeal is mostly coming from the top of your head, you are doing something wrong. :wink:
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    With men, long, short or no hair - if they're someone special, it doesn't matter; they'll be sexy to me.
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I've had both and prefer a shorter version on me. Ladies, if your sex appeal is mostly coming from the top of your head, you are doing something wrong. :wink:

BAM! Well said! Mine is only about shoulder length. Never did have very long hair. Sexiness comes from other places.
  • mrsmark2010
    mrsmark2010 Posts: 220
    Options

^^ TRUTH!! I prefer mine shorter, but its my preference. I've rocked every length from pixie to long (half way down my back) and I feel better in short to medium length and sexiness comes from inside and how I feel about myself.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    What is sexy short or long hair

Sexy is lifestyle not just hair...

To say long hair is sexy is saying all those hot women with short hair aren't. I had hair to my back before cutting it off and I cut it because I just couldnt style my long hair as well as I do with it shorter.
    Not to steer this convo to race but i'm just saying being black majority of black women don't have naturally long hair (hardly you see a full black person with hair all the way down their back"
    So that's like saying majority of black women don't have sexy hair.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Not to be bias, but medium length hair like me!
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I prefer long hair.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I hold all my strength in my hair so I must keep it long for muscle building.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I think any length of hair can be sexy, depends on how you rock it! Some of the women that replied with long hair are really rocking it!!! But there is something to be said for short hair and medium as well! :)
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    i think it depends on the person... :)
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others who have said that it entirely depends on the person. While I prefer long hair on myself, I have seen other women wear short, medium or long hair quite beautifully. Sometimes, the very same woman can wear all lengths equally well. Some people can't really pull off short hair or are overwhelmed by long hair. One thing I can say is that, despite the length, I think all women look best with a little bit of length around the face, since it frames facial features so wonderfully.

For men, it also depends on the person, but I generally prefer a shortish-medium length. Enough to run fingers through and play with, but around or above the cheekbones. However, my husband looks quite fetching with the high-and-tight he has to wear for work, and I've seen several men look great with long hair...so, my original point still stands, lol. All depends on the facial structure. The only length I don't really enjoy is completely shaved bald, but that's just my preference.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options

^this exactly
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    subjective
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    depends on the person, amount of hair and face shape. I rock a very short cut that not many can do and I LOVE it but I always wished I could have long beautiful hair. I still have enough to pull and that's really all that matters in the end
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Variety is the spice...I like long hair, I like short hair, both are a big turn on, but it is the person under the hair that makes the woman.