First significant NSV!

Options
The picture on the left is me from when I finished my first 5k in October 2012. I was so excited... Until I saw the pictures... Then I cried. The picture on the right is me from today. The shirt I'm wearing is the same as the one int he other picture, jut a different color. My hubby and I were getting ready to go out today and I felt ridiculous with all the colors I was wearing, so I had him take a picture so I could see the whole outfit. I almost cried again when I saw it. I've had the image from October burned into my brain as how I look, and no matter what other pictures I see, I still think I look like that. Today was the first time I've seen a change.

30254392_5074.jpg

Replies

• gillsta_21
    gillsta_21 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job!!! Congratulations on all of your hard work!!!
  • irishscootz
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep up the good work!!
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Good deal!
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    It is always hardest for us to see the changes in ourselves. You should be very proud of how far you've come and yes, I see a great change between then and now. Keep looking for those small changes that are easy to overlook and write them down so you can look back and see how far you've come.
  • EweCreekCottage
    EweCreekCottage Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work I had a breakdown moment last week when I saw a change so I understand completely

Keep on Keepin on U got this !!
  • lasulit
    lasulit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!