6o pounds

Jewlz
Jewlz Posts: 135
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I am new to myfitnesspal. I heard about it from a friend and so far I really like it:happy: I have 60 pounds to loose, so far I have lost 3. I want to loose it by January. my husband and I are going on a cruise and I want to feel comfortable. hopefully I have the strength to do it.

Replies

• Jewlz
    Jewlz Posts: 135
    Hi I am new to myfitnesspal. I heard about it from a friend and so far I really like it:happy: I have 60 pounds to loose, so far I have lost 3. I want to loose it by January. my husband and I are going on a cruise and I want to feel comfortable. hopefully I have the strength to do it.
  • curvylady
    curvylady Posts: 135
    Welcome to MFP. I am fairly new too (1 week) and will lose 40 pounds when I reach my goal. This site has so many wonderful tools and very helpful people. You can search for topics of interest or post your own comments or questions. I know with MFP I will succeed and I am sure you will too.

Karen.
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    If you are really gooood you can lose 2lb a week and that means by Nov 1 you should reach your 60lb. I have been using MFP since Jan 7, 08 and as of last Mon I hit 30lb. I stay (most of the time) between 1100 to 1200 cal. It has really worked for me. I know you can do it :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome! You can do this! I have lost 71 lbs already and have another 64 to my goal ( I started at 270 in September). Just take it a week at a time, journal your food, eat good foods to fuel your body and keep you satisfied, drink water and exercise! That is the magic equation to losing weight.

Good luck!!!!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.