Picking thing Up and Putting Them Down

Options
any weight lifter in here? just got done with a leg workout, going to have some serious DOMS tomorrow.

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    mine starting creeping in from yesterday. i did deadlifts, front squats, cleans bench presses and overhead presses. chest, hams, and quads are hating me right now
  • albertabeefy
    albertabeefy Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    any weight lifter in here? just got done with a leg workout, going to have some serious DOMS tomorrow.
    Lots of us lift - not necessarily for body building per se, but adding any amount of lean mass is beneficial to weight loss - and just looks better.

Me, personally, I'm trying to recover from atrophy due to long term spinal issues (with ridiculous amounts of bedrest). It's a slow go at my age, but it's working. I do 2x mass-building cycles each year with nothing but the big 5 compound exercises: Squats, Deadlift, Bench Press, overhead/military press and Bentover Rows. I'm currently dieting - wanting to look good for spring/summer.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    ummm.....what's the actual question?
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options

vRHHDAW.gif
  • albertabeefy
    albertabeefy Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    ummm.....what's the actual question?
    I think OP is just introducing himself.

... as for me - it's day two after squats, and DOMS is a pain in the *kitten*.

doms.png
    hardest-task.jpg
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Nope. No one here lifts. No one at all.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Nope. No one here lifts. No one at all.

^this
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I lift 168 gram Innova discs about 100 times a day, during my 12,000 step walk. Does that count?