hi, 3mths myfitpal and 26lb loss & Full fat SAt explain

Options
:flowerforyou:
Hi,
This is the first time I've looked at the website as I've been using the app on my iphone.
Can I just say that I love this app. I'm staying within my calories and losing weight - but don't feel like I'm cutting back or restricting any foods.

What I do is I weigh myself as soon as I get out of bed on a Saturday morning, then I have what is known in this house as full fat Saturday - where I eat anything I want, anything I've fancied - I still log what I eat and watch the calorie line go red as I go over. But it gets what ever I'm craving out of the way and come Sunday I stick back on track.

It seems to be working as I've lost every week - IM so happy - I've dropped two dress sizes.

This August is a special milestone birthday for me and I want to enjoy it and have my photo taken without feeling uncomfortable.

So far so good !

Replies

• ciarabubs
    ciarabubs Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Well done, I found the app a while ago but never really used it. Stared using it properly about a week ago and love it. Just found the message boards which are great support. I am going to have one day a week which I allow myself to have whatever I want.
    :smile:
  • mrsjobba2
    mrsjobba2 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Good luck x Allowing the day to have treats really helps.