What's everyone up to tonight?

Options
I'm at work, and it's a slow night. I'm finally catching up on the season finale of The Walking Dead.. My asshat cousin decided to ruin it all for me, so if you're going to try and spoil it, too late. Haha

Just curious what you're all doing tonight.

Replies

• Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Well I've just settling into my second coffee of the morning and am about to do some work. Tonight seems a very far off concept that will probably be spent wondering what I should do to pass the time.
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I work nights but I got sent home cause I was sick...so now I'm wide awake and bored lol
  • AboutT1ME
    AboutT1ME Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    end of month paperwork then a walk
  • TattednPierced
    Options
    We all lead exciting lives. lol
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Working (veterinary ER). There are 2 hospitalized patients. There was a phone call a couple hours ago. They never showed up.
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    what did you think of The Walking Dead? The finale could have been better but I can't wait for next season!
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    its only afternoon, but I'm going to the gym then going on fb and watching NCIS.
    I have such an entertaining life. Ahahaha.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Uncharted 2. <3
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    man, YOUR ALL SO BORING!
  • TattednPierced
    Options
    what did you think of The Walking Dead? The finale could have been better but I can't wait for next season!

I thought it was .. different. Pretty sad. I wasn't expecting what happened. I'm doing my best to describe what I thought without spoilers in case someone reads it who hasn't seen it yet. Haha.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Options
    man, YOUR ALL SO BORING!

YOU'RE* :drinker:
    :explode: Thank you!
  • AboutT1ME
    Options
    This was my commute to work the other day, it was interesting. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=MJA-e4gKfgc&feature=plcp
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight.....I'm Batman.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Leg day and bodyrcoks HIIT seven day challenge(abs this evening)
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Options
    My coworker has fallen asleep. This night will never end!
  • TattednPierced
    Options

I envy you. You have coworkers.. Night auditing at a hotel is a Forever Alone job.
  • AboutT1ME
    Options
    it's 5 o'clock chin up!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Options

I envy you. You have coworkers.. Night auditing at a hotel is a Forever Alone job.
    Coworkers aren't all they're cracked up to be. I've worked with some serious douches. My sleeping coworker is not a douche though.
  • mozzie88
    mozzie88 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm working and by working I mean sitting alone in my office, trawling the net, wishing the guys would hurry up and finish so I can go home!
  • TattednPierced
    Options
    I'm working and by working I mean sitting alone in my office, trawling the net, wishing the guys would hurry up and finish so I can go home!

Sounds like a fancy prostitution business. lawl.