3 months till Graduation . . . 90 Day Challenge?!?

Options
sabtha89
sabtha89 Posts: 11 Member
Hey guys :D

My name's Sab, I joined MFP a while ago, but stopped using it a few months back, and haven't lost any weight as I didn't have any motivation. But here I am again, with a fresh start. My graduation is in July and I want to shed some weight before that. Atm I weigh 88kg and a size 16. Ideally I want to loose about 10-15 kg and be a size 12. I could need all the help from you guys, cos I dont really have anyone in the family to relate to my situation. Also, can anyone who has lost weight give me some advice? On exercise and food intake?

And has anyone done any 90 day diet challenges?

Thanks everyone :) x

Replies

• mema_king
    mema_king Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hiya Sab, welcome and congratulations on graduating in July. As for a challenge, I couldn't advise on a 90 day one for the weight loss you are looking for but I can recommend DVDs such as 30 days shred and ripped in 30. I haven't seen weight loss as such with these but have seen a reduction in my size. Everything feels as if it is firming up.

I'm starting ripped in 30 again today so if you want to join in we could complain together! 30 day shred is on u-tube if you wanted to have a look and see if it suits you.

Best of luck with your challenge.
    M