doing this again

Options
I will introduce myself since I fell off the wagon a bit ago and today I woke and decided I am going to do this. I hope that my mind stays where it is at right now. It seems so easy for me to fall and not get back up. I find I will add people on here but thats it. They never encourage me and if I make a post it is always people that encourage me that I have never seen on here before. I would like to thank any that encourages me or anyone else on the site. Some of us really need to me told more then others what we are doing good or bad. I don't mind it either way as long as I can make friends on here and really talk back and forth.
Anyways I would like friends on here and maybe we can even challange one another in walking or another kind of exercise.
I know how my brain tells me to eat but yet my hands do the opposite.

Replies

• wizard818
    wizard818 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I so know what you're talking about!! Joined WW 2+ years ago, lost 35 lbs the first year :smile:. All last year I messed around with the same 5-7 lbs. Like you, I knew what I needed to do to lose weight, but my old eating habits slowly started creeping back in. Decided to give this a try. Can't promise I'll be posting daily, but will be checking in. It's still pretty cold where I live, but I hope it will warm up soon so i can get out and do some walking! Good luck to you!