Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

75 pounds down

I began my journey weighing 250 pounds. I am now 175 pounds . I went from a size 26W where I began down to a size 14 in jeans and a medium on top. this was in a 2 1/2 year period. I just got out of the 200's November 2012. one step closer to my goal weight.

Replies

• purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Congrats!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    WTG!!!! Amazing progress and keep going!!!! You are doing super!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Awesome...congrats!!
  • A giant congratulation to you ! You have done an amazing job. Keep pushing to your goal :)
  • Tann33
    Tann33 Posts: 101 Member
    Way to go. I also started in the 200's last year and down too 163.8. Keep it up you :)
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Congrats on ur success!
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    doing awesome and getting fitter everyday!
  • SkinnyDreams86
    SkinnyDreams86 Posts: 11 Member
    That's amazing! Congrats!!!
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,862 Member
    Great job, Keep up the good work!!!!
  • houlenberg
    houlenberg Posts: 107 Member
    Congrats!
  • WendyBlendy
    WendyBlendy Posts: 124 Member
    Great job!! :)
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    That's great! Thanks for sharing your progress with us. I bet you feel so much better, too.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Yes I sure do especially in the back and my bust. all that excess weight was rough
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    That's great to hear! Keep it up and keep pushing yourself! :)
  • That's great! I'm looking forward to being able to say the same! :wink:
  • davypr86
    davypr86 Posts: 145 Member
    I began my journey weighing 250 pounds. I am now 175 pounds . I went from a size 26W where I began down to a size 14 in jeans and a medium on top. this was in a 2 1/2 year period. I just got out of the 200's November 2012. one step closer to my goal weight.

Good job!

That is more or less my goal.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    it got me a ize down in pants also went from a 16 to 14 today. I am going mainly by goal size. my goal size is to be a size 9/10. pound wise I am not sure what that would be so I keep going until I get there.
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    You have done an amazing job. You should be so proud. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!