For the women out there who need a boost and some eye candy!

Options

Replies

• biddy81
    biddy81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    About a billion different kinds of not my type. These guys are my type:

type1_zps5fe14721.jpg

type2_zps6b6c0168.jpg

type3_zpsace5ab02.jpg

Yepp...I like British dudes that are old enough to be my dad, apparently.

Right? Why IS that??
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Link broken.

This is mine.

atreyu-at-38-17634-1279743155-8-439x318.jpg

I KNEW there was a reason why I crushed on him so hard as a kid!

Atreyu!! :love:
  • Laura42012
    Laura42012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options

Gerard-Butler.png

I'd take any one of these guys, any day.
    My wonderful boyfriend looks a little bit like Gerard Butler so I consider myself pretty lucky. :)

Gerard Butler, yes please and thank you :)
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    About a billion different kinds of not my type. These guys are my type:

*taken out for size*

Yepp...I like British dudes that are old enough to be my dad, apparently.

Right? Why IS that??

I wish I knew! lol My fiance looks very similar to these men, though. Kinda lanky, limbs everywhere, brown hair, lovely eyes...I guess I really do have a type! (He's not British though, he's Polish, and he's only 23!)
  • Coryd2012
    Coryd2012 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Tom Hardy as Tom Hardy...that is all

Tom-Hardy-Warrior-1_zpsf832a4e3.jpg

panty dropper, hello sexy
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Ok here is one for the guys to

295298_316896801765232_2031147969_n_zps45255f7b.jpg

Ok time to be a hypocrite.:love::laugh: Bazinga!

That said, I still wouldn't date her(and she is totally my type)

So, you said this, and you're STILL on here moralizing at everybody? LET US ENJOY OUR SHALLOWNESS WITH NO FEAR OF RETRIBUTION! *returns to drooling over pictures*

Your missing the point. Obviously she's attractive and sexier than conceivable. But the fact that she's not only nearly naked, but staring down into her underwear, makes her a person I could never seriously fall in love with. And love is the most important thing to me. Same goes for all these naked guys. I nearly puked at the first picture of the guy with a book over his genitalia. It was so crass and in REALLY poor taste. However the picture after him withe the guy in the tattered shirt, was tastefully done, and he was NO LESS attractive. I just don't understand why virtual nudity is necessary. I think all that privacy is for one's soul mate. Idealist? Yeah probably.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Your missing the point. Obviously she's attractive and sexier than conceivable. But the fact that she's not only nearly naked, but staring down into her underwear, makes her a person I could never seriously fall in love with. And love is the most important thing to me. Same goes for all these naked guys. I nearly puked at the first picture of the guy with a book over his genitalia. It was so crass and in REALLY poor taste. However the picture after him withe the guy in the tattered shirt, was tastefully done, and he was NO LESS attractive. I just don't understand why virtual nudity is necessary. I think all that privacy is for one's soul mate. Idealist? Yeah probably.

This is for you

oguchi7.jpg
  • OneEyeUp
    Options

You do know that there are modern humans living NOW that wear no clothes, right? Tribes in the Amazon region of South America, for example. :noway:

And what part of civilized do you think they are? There are still people who practice racism. Who practice stupidity. Who practice ignorance. You take a minority group's barbarism and use it as the justification for indecency and lewdness? These are some VERY WEAK points being made. It's this sort of fuzzy rationalization for moral wrong, that has impregnated 70% of US high schools with HIV/AIDS.THAT is a FACT(google it).

This is derailing from my original point. The point is, the models who pose tastefully in this thread are more beautiful than the ones covering their genitalia with books, and looking down their underpants. Why does nobody have respect for their own dignity any more? A woman and a man HUMILIATE and DEGRADE themselves willingly, when they do this. It is a moral degradation.

I am attracted to the woman who finds beauty in the man who looks into her soul first, and then to her body. But those women/men are a dying breed.:brokenheart:
  • bregalad5
    Options
    And what part of civilized do you think they are?

You're f**king kidding me. I didn't read much past that. That's just pure racism and xenophobia. They are civilized in their own right. Just because they're different than you does not mean they're wrong or uncivilized. Wow. Just... wow.
  • OneEyeUp
    Options

You're f**king kidding me. I didn't read much past that. That's just pure racism and xenophobia. They are civilized in their own right. Just because they're different than you does not mean they're wrong or uncivilized. Wow. Just... wow.

You're right, if you consider human beings who still walk around naked to be anything more than intelligent animals, then we have nothing else to discuss. No racism is involved.
  • bregalad5
    Options

You're right, if you consider human beings who still walk around naked to be anything more than intelligent animals, then we have nothing else to discuss. No racism is involved.

I do consider their cultures and languages to be beautiful. Have you ever met someone who grew up in that type of setting? I bet not. I have. My cultural anthropology professor's parents were missionaries to such a tribe in Africa, and he grew up around that. I learned a lot from him about those cultures. Maybe you should open your eyes and learn to appreciate the beauty in the world instead of being so closed-minded and ignorant as to think people who are still living in more primitive societies are less than human. You say it's not racism, but it is. Just because someone is different doesn't mean they're wrong.
  • OneEyeUp
    Options

I do consider their cultures and languages to be beautiful. Have you ever met someone who grew up in that type of setting? I bet not. I have. My cultural anthropology professor's parents were missionaries to such a tribe in Africa, and he grew up around that. I learned a lot from him about those cultures. Maybe you should open your eyes and learn to appreciate the beauty in the world instead of being so closed-minded and ignorant as to think people who are still living in more primitive societies are less than human. You say it's not racism, but it is. Just because someone is different doesn't mean they're wrong.

I embrace simple living. I admire the way the Amish live. They couldn't BE more different from me. They are completely removed from society.. almost tribal. To resort to calling me racist, shows that you know nothing about me or the moral intricacies of right and wrong. It shows that you don't have the ability to comprehend the subject matter, so my continued discussion with you is at it's end.
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Imma ignore the argument, and say... can we get some scrawny men in here? :D

I don't like muscles :(
  • Bookaholic88
    Bookaholic88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    image_zps7ef18d31.jpg
    I will fight you for him... he is the perfect man!
  • bregalad5
    Options

I embrace simple living. I admire the way the Amish live. They couldn't BE more different from me. They are completely removed from society.. almost tribal. To resort to calling me racist, shows that you know nothing about me or the moral intricacies of right and wrong. It shows that you don't have the ability to comprehend the subject matter, so my continued discussion with you is at it's end.

Of course I know nothing of you, but the impression you have made on this one thread is one of a completely closed-minded, ignorant d-bag, and the reactions you have gotten from others on here seems to show that they feel the same.. Also, I do know right, wrong, and culture. I studied cultures (Intercultural Studies, to be exact) in college, I grew up in a strict religious home, and went to a college where I could be expelled for dancing. Calling human beings who live differently than you nothing more than intelligent animals is racist. I even went and asked my roommate what his thoughts on the matter are (he is much less open to other cultures than I am) and he agreed with me.

If you would like the discussion to be at ITS end (Mr Smarty-pants), then so be it. I did not expect for a moment to change your mind, I just felt the need to state my opinion. I typically shy away from arguments, especially on a message board, but things like this light a fire in me because I feel it is my duty to stand up for those who cannot stand up for themselves.
  • lexus2134
    lexus2134 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    jensen.jpg
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options

tumblr_mjkbr35asw1rosb88o1_500.gif
  • lexus2134
    lexus2134 Posts: 21 Member
    Options

Yes please!
  • bregalad5
    Options

Yes please!

Like this?
    skinny-guy.jpg
  • here
    here Posts: 69
    Options
    I like the clean cut kinda guys, like Matt Bomer.

cEhVJGq.jpg