For the women out there who need a boost and some eye candy!

Options

Replies

• futurestarz
    futurestarz Posts: 510
    Options

More my style... :love:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSa7lwclxbabiJsu1YUt9ScOhw-wHW5MOIPOqbPqE6cUfCZXGdUUg

JAXXXXXXXX! I'm in love.
  • OptimisticlyOptimistic
    Options
    Okay I'm going to try one more time.

http://i50.tinypic.com/10yj22d.jpg

ETA DRAT.

10yj22d.jpg

THIS!! OMG...totally THIS!
  • IronRangeGirl
    IronRangeGirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    boondock2.jpg

Couldn't find a good pic of kyo to fit, so how about some Norman Reedus in Boondock Saints ?

YES!!!
  • OptimisticlyOptimistic
    Options
    Robert Pattinson looks like he has something wrong with him...at a genetic level.

I'll second that! *gigglesnort*
  • melmargirly
    melmargirly Posts: 59 Member
    Options

JAXXXXXXXX! I'm in love.

I'm not gonna lie... I have a little SHErection HAHA :laugh:
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    This post makes me happy.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Well that's some good looking guys :)
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    First picture...something is seriously wrong with this guy's right thigh. Looks like a banana implanted under the skin. And none of these men are my type at all.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I just came to see the hot ladies looking at eye candy.

It's amazing what women like these days. Even if the woman was completely naked , had major boobage and only twinkle stars over her private parts(i.e the book), I wouldn't be attracted to her simply because of the fact that she allowed herself to be photographed like that. A lack of protective respect for her own body is unattractive, and thus makes her unattractive.

But if thats what you like, then thats what ya like.

Really?!? Lighten the fugg up!
  • jryan83
    jryan83 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    OK. Here's my two cents. I like the face on the O.P's dude. Just wish he had blonde hair. I'm a sucker for blonde's.
    His abs are also absolutely AMAZING! Goddess I love a hot 6 (or 8) pack. NOT a fan of all the tat's and buldging veins on his arms though. I like muscles on arms too, but not like that.

Of course if I wasn't happily married and a guy like that was interested in me, I wouldn't turn him down. Just hope his "movie" is proportional to everything else and he could eat crackers in my bed anytime.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    First picture...something is seriously wrong with this guy's right thigh. Looks like a banana implanted under the skin. And none of these men are my type at all.

feel free to post your type!
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options

A lack of respect for a woman's choice to be photographed any way she wants and do whatever she wants with her body (because it IS her body) is unattractive.
    Ugh.

Lol. I respect his/her choice. I simply find the result of the naked man/girl unappealing, and there is something inside of me that says, that as a whole we shouldn't BE attracted to that. It seems like a lapse in the quality of what we conceive as beauty. I think that there was a time, when beauty could be seen from across the room, with clothes on. I think that kind of beauty is being discarded and tossed to the wayside for the simple appeal of sex.

I respect your opinion, and it is fine if you don't like my archaic opinion.

You want archaic? People used to walk around naked.
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    Tom Hardy as Tom Hardy...that is all

Tom-Hardy-Warrior-1_zpsf832a4e3.jpg
    [/quote]

HELLO!!!!!
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    I would say she is beautiful.

I would say beauty can be found in many types of people, regardless of the state of dress.

It is not the "state of dress," itself that makes a naked picture unattractive, it is the mentality and state of mind that they needed to be in, to take that picture.
    Or she's just a hired model doing her job?
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    My submission..... I'll take a zombie apocalypse with him any day.
    2egz8Yfl.jpg
  • Laura42012
    Laura42012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Okay I'm going to try one more time.

http://i50.tinypic.com/10yj22d.jpg

ETA DRAT.

10yj22d.jpg

Him tooooo. I never thought about him until I saw him in Avengers. Good movie, but I was like GO SHIRTLESS MAN. PLEASE!

Thor is one of my favorite movies :)
  • PandaBandit19
    Options
    Here's mine.
    357q5ao.jpg

Even though he's quite a bit older than me, I've always had a thing for him since I watched Burn Notice. His smile is what really drags me in.. OHHH.
  • andeehrdz
    andeehrdz Posts: 59 Member
    Options

JAXXXXXXXX! I'm in love.

YASSSSSSS! JAXXXX!! I ran into him while working out at Runyon, and GIRL, even in his sweatpants he's FREAKING gorgeous! I've NEVER been so star/hot guy shocked before :love: :love:

20121005032707!Lawd.gif
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Link broken.

This is mine.

atreyu-at-38-17634-1279743155-8-439x318.jpg

I KNEW there was a reason why I crushed on him so hard as a kid!

I watched this movie SO MANY times as a kid! I LOVED HIM!!! And wow, he got hotter as he got older!
  • jsimler1
    jsimler1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    image_zps7ef18d31.jpg