Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Wanted: MFP friends from Oklahoma or nearby :)

I'm Samantha, and as the title states.. I'm in Oklahoma and looking for some MFP friends who are also, or in the surrounding states. I'm only 6 weeks into my journey but I am down 14lbs and am going to keep going til I hit 100. I just posted my first set of progress pics on my profile,a nd will continue doing so. Everyone has days where they need a little help and find it hard to stay on their path... and you can never have too many friends!

Add me, and I'll provide as much support and motivation as I can :) Hope to hear from you!

Replies

• Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    You're doing great! Getting close to 100lbs lost! I'm from a suburb near Tulsa. I've been on mfp since July & have lost 31lbs. You can add me if you want :)
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Just dropped by to say GREAT JOB take this flower :flowerforyou: I'm no where near OK though :laugh: Keep on pushing :heart: you'll get there, I know :smile: