Food or exercise. What's your problem?

Options
2»

Replies

• CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Definately food. I'm a serious carbo-holic and still looking for a 12 step program to cure me of it. I love food....and everything that's bad for me is my favorite!!

Off topic, but I love your banner picture! Go Packers!
  • GillaMahogany
    Options
    For me I cannot exercise just to exercise. I need a reason. So I take classes, walk the dog, garden etc. I love to eat though, and let's face it people, junk food is really fun! Try giving yourself a "junk food allowance". You get one junk food snack a day, or 5% of your calories a day, or only eat junk food one day a week, something like that. Maybe that could help you kick the habit? I am doing something like that with my soda addiction, and it's helping a lot! At first it's really hard, but then you start to recognize how much better you feel without it, and then you don't miss it as much!
  • sindikumva
    Options
    Food!

I work out 6-7 days a week, love the gym and all the other activities I do (rowing, running, rock climbing, hiking etc.), and feel great about my cardiovascular fitness.

My real problem is my sweet tooth so I am trying to eat better breakfasts to curb my sweet cravings. Oh... and body image... which is really a third category eh?
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Runs 10 miles and then eats a full pizza, my bad! :laugh:

This, but I also wash it down with a beer (or 6)

And skip the exercise part.
  • leejusd
    leejusd Posts: 81
    Options
    Food and beer...