Breakfast ideas needed

Options
2»

Replies

• CampKelly
    CampKelly Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You've got so many great ideas. I'm a teacher too and I like the hard boiled egg breakfast and some days I do the pbandj on a really good wheat bread. Both fill me up til lunch a d if I get a little hungry I'll have a small can of tomato juice that I kerp in my mini fridge :drinker:
  • swensonsings
    swensonsings Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Another teacher here - one thing I have added into the rotation is homemade breakfast sandwiches.

I like scrambled eggs, so I cook six eggs at a time (with a little bit of grated cheddar) and try and keep the eggs in more of a flat omelet, which I cut into 6 pieces (like a pie) and fold onto the toasted whole grain English muffin (or sandwich thin) along with a slice or two of Canadian bacon.

Freeze the sandwiches for a couple hours on a baking sheet, then wrap in a paper towel and stick in a Ziplock for longer storage in the freezer. Grab one in the morning, nuke for a minute.

I have one of these with a strawberry/blueberry/Greek yogurt/spinach smoothie and it fills me up from 5:30 am to my lunch at 12:07. :-)