Newbie to the Forum, looking for friends :)

Options
2»

Replies

• aleiat
    aleiat Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm new to Myfitnesspal as well, feel free to add me
  • zkss27
    zkss27 Posts: 62
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends and support!! Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm pretty goofy and obsessed with this site :)
  • Hey girl! I'm 26 too ! Feel free to add! Always looking for supportive and kind friends!
  • time2kickbutt
    Options
    Hi! I'm 28 and new to this as well and looking for friends to help motivate me and I will do the same! Hoping we can connect!
  • celticmedic
    celticmedic Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good job, and add me if you wish.
  • jperdue85
    jperdue85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Its awesome to be apart of such a supportive and motivating community. Feel free to add me as well. Looks like your already rockin it out, keep it up!
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Do you enjoy long walk on the beach and watching the sunset? If not we can't be friends.
  • andreamarce
    Options
    we are in the same boat. i lost 15 pounds. i wanna be in a14 by july 7th. thats my bday. Congrats to you though !:happy:

Congrats! July is a good goal I'd say I believe WE CAN DO IT! Best of luck to you :)
  • honeylee65
    honeylee65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey there, I just started 2 days ago, I'm 47 and need to get back to my 20 year old body... I need all of the help that I can get
  • andreamarce
    Options
    Do you enjoy long walk on the beach and watching the sunset? If not we can't be friends.

Who Doesn't lol of course I do :)
  • andreamarce
    Options
    I added everyone as friends! You are all so encouraging and inspirational :) I am glad I decided to start posting in the community!
  • TheBigDog923
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Feel free to add me. You've got this, just take it one day at a time :)