Anyone use Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the pounds dvd's?

Options
13»

Replies

• saminmio
    saminmio Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    The longer the tape is the more challenging the moves even though they are all based on 4 kinds of steps.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    This board sparked my interest. Can someone describe what the dvd is like? Do you just walk in place?

Walking in place, knee lifts, side steps, kicks, and upper body workout as well...

Hmmm. Interesting. I think I will check them out. Thanks!
  • Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    This board sparked my interest. Can someone describe what the dvd is like? Do you just walk in place?

Go to youtube.com and search for Leslie Sansone . They are there.
  • MIM49
    MIM49 Posts: 255 Member
    Options

Walking in place, knee lifts, side steps, kicks, and upper body workout as well...

More like marching in place. You can increase the intensity by jogging in place or using heavier weights. There are also many levels of difficulty--longer miles, faster pace. Great if you do better with a structured work out or find walking outside difficult. I can't stand the summers in Texas--too hot and humid. So doing the DVD's inside with A/C is great.
  • WeightTilNextTime
    WeightTilNextTime Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes, for several years, and I really like them! Full disclosure here, some of the early ones are a bit too "homey" for my taste, but all of them will get you safely started on a mild to heavy (you choose) aerobic workout. I could ramble on about them, which I like and which I skip, but I might not answer your questions. What would you like to know?
  • tarac98
    tarac98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Leslie Sansone workouts! I think that they are very "motivating" as almost anyone can do the moves. I use wrist weights and sometimes jog instead of walking to add intenstity. I love them though!
  • mushy201
    mushy201 Posts: 14
    Options
    I did one of her new one's, this one helped slim your waist line by changing up the moves, very good workout. Plus 2 ab workouts, I only did the first one and I can feel it.....
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to let everyone know I purchased Leslie Sansone: Walk Away the Pounds Ultimate Collection and I LOVE it! It's easy to do and to modify. I even jog sometimes just to burn some extra calories!
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the Leslie Sansone's Walk At Home - 5 Mile Walk (With Fitness Band) for a change of pace. I don't think I can listen or do any one thing everyday but I like her. I just did her 3 mile walk with belt...I up the moves to my level as she suggests but sometimes it's just right.

At my age, without dietary changes, I wont lose, but Lesley is great for someone like myself that can't do complicated moves and just wants to keep my heart rate up and tone.