Send your shout outs to sexy MFP guys

Replies

• CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    All these sexy men on my profile.. Lawd Have Mercy!

I know, right?

...wait a sec...
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    ^ :laugh:

Any guys that I added or added me in the last day and a half, I think you're hot. Call me :wink:
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Got in from a FL as well...

Yeah you are pretty sexy :wink:
  • All these sexy men on my profile.. Lawd Have Mercy!

I know, right?

...wait a sec...

I...I didn't say that...

Oh, what the hell. I'm not gay. I said it.

unicorn_zpsc8a0d982.jpg
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    All these sexy men on my profile.. Lawd Have Mercy!

I know, right?

...wait a sec...

I...I didn't say that...

Oh, what the hell. I'm not gay. I said it.

unicorn_zpsc8a0d982.jpg

It's not gay, when it's in a three-way...
  • Exactly ;0
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    My milkshake brings all the girls to the yard and I'm like, please don't drink my milkshake. I just made it. It's my preworkout shake....

Lmao! you get extra sexy points cause you're funny (:
  • fufi04
    Can we shout out to the guys that are sexy because they make us laugh? I :heart: funny guys.

This (:
  • fufi04
    Can we shout out to the guys that are sexy because they make us laugh? I :heart: funny guys.

This (:

Hi:laugh:

You already know you're sexy! ;)
  • twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member
    i don't seem to be included in this so i'm gonna say this is offensive to men :P
  • Rado_SVK
    Rado_SVK Posts: 442 Member
    My milkshake brings all the girls to the yard and I'm like, please don't drink my milkshake. I just made it. It's my preworkout shake....

ahahahahahaaaa!. this is hilarious!
    LoL this cease being funny when it becomes a true story :laugh: one of my colleagues,a smoking hot russian blonde,she is aaaalways after my god damn protein and musli bars :laugh: ...when I come at work and put the bar out she is like uhmmm,what is this?? can I have some?..Im always like nooo,you not getting any cos I need to scan it with MFP and if I give you a bit it will be missing from my totals :laugh: but she knows that I have a weakness for hot russian girls..so after a while she comes back and says soo Rado,have your protein bar..she mean of course lets share it..she always gets a bit in the end :smile:
  • twelfty
    i don't seem to be included in this so i'm gonna say this is offensive to men :P

Hug??

no i'm an activist for men's rights i don't like hugs unless it's with a tree, burn the jockstraps!!!
  • Geminihuntress
    Geminihuntress Posts: 199 Member
    Danny_boy13...hot and sexy!
  • twelfty

Hug??

no i'm an activist for men's rights i don't like hugs unless it's with a tree, burn the jockstraps!!!

:noway: Hippy

:laugh:
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    All the guys on my FL are awesome, supportive and looking mighty fine :happy:
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    HUH, I don't seem to be on anybodys list. :cry:
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    I have a wonderful collection on my friends list... it's like baseball cards, but I wouldn't trade any of them.
    *smooches* to all my fine as heck men.