How are you guys posting photos??

Options
How do I get pictures on here other than just my profile pictures I have no idea how to do it, I am not very technologically advanced. Just wondering though say I have pictures on my facebook, can I get those posted by copying the url or do I have to do something else?? Totally confused! Thanks for any help

Replies

• hannah0419
    hannah0419 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Down the bottom of the community page, there is a forum called "Technical Support/Need Help." Browse through those subjects and there will be a "posting pics tutorial." It is not very hard once you get it. Good luck.

Hannah
  • PippaJo_
    PippaJo_ Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    There is actually a thread on how to post pics right here in this forum - it's the second post on the page, a 'sticky' post, entitled "Need help with posting pictures?"

I have never used it or tried to post a pic, but I would imagine that would give you the assistance you are looking for.

Edited - here is the link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/262875-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-pic-heavy
  • iamlaprell
    iamlaprell Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Simply put, place the picture online in a place such as photobucket.com. On photobucket when you pull up the pic, you will see a box to the right with a "direct link", click it to copy the address.

Come here, open a message box (hit reply or new topic) then where you want to place the picture type this [ i m g ] (include the brackets but remove the spaces) then right click and paste the link, then type [ / i m g ] (include the brackets but remove the spaces again).

Then once you post the reply or topic the picture will show up. Just make sure that your picture is not too big, you may have to resize until you find the size that works for you, but I try to keep them under 1000 megapixels.
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    n
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    test

32385725_7689.jpg
  • ShalahnHall
    ShalahnHall Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Testing

651ed9cf-f741-4cd4-b3bb-996e9cb5fcc6_zps8b405a04.jpg
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    test

32385725_7689.jpg

Nice of you to post your son's picture next to yours. :bigsmile: :tongue: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!