5'4 ladies progress photos! My success included :)

Options
mzjessicaxo
mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
I suppose it's my turn.....I read all about you guys and your success and I motivate people so I thought I would share my success! I began MFP late last year, I haven't seen a huge drop but I have consistently seen my body transform. I wish I had more photos from when I was bigger but I hated the camera back then.

My story: It all started out back in highschool. I was always the tiny one but I got into a long term relationship (5 years) and ended up marrying my highschool sweetheart. Great right? No not really. He was an athlete, big time football player and always working out. He ate junk, so I ate it too. Never realizing what I was doing. The worst was his mother (sorry!) She was on the heavy side and cooked a lot for us, or took us lavish places to eat. The once 125lb girl was now up to 165... Long story short, the marriage ended (he did it!) and I was lost without words. I didn't know who I was, what I was doing or even how to really eat right. I gained another 5lbs in this slump of life and then something changed.

I started dropping weight and people began to notice. I wasn't exercising, I was just living. I was left with nothing, so I struggled to find a new job, new place to live, and thankfully had a great friend who helped me out big time. I didn't start to try and lose weight until I was at around 150lbs. The first 15 kinda just fell off because of my lifestyle change (my room mate and I would make dinner together and go for walks occasionally that's literally it)

Then I hit the gym. I had no idea what I was doing, I had danced for years but ya think I knew how to use any equipment? uh no. Well I learned. A lot. Now I'm here to help you guys too! Unfortunately I don't have a photo from that dreaded 170lbs, but I have one from around 155-160. Here is my before and during! Enjoy and feel free to add me as a friend :)

1evpcm.jpg

Replies

• mzjessicaxo
    Options
    and i need help resizing haha!
  • ChrisMayhew87
    ChrisMayhew87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You could try using this web site to resize it
    http://www.picresize.com/

It'll let you choose a percentage

Edit: You do however look amazing. Well done. :o)
  • mzjessicaxo
    Options
    You could try using this web site to resize it
    http://www.picresize.com/

It'll let you choose a percentage

Thank you :) fixed!
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Amazing Work! Congrats, you look great!
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Bump!

ETA: You look awesome, by the way! I hit post before I realised what i was actually doing. Good for you and thanks for the inspiration!
  • leidgreen
    leidgreen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • mzjessicaxo
    Options
    Thank you guys :)
  • lkeverett1
    lkeverett1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! His loss!
  • radradradradrad
    radradradradrad Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    yay! good job! what is your weight now?
  • wykyd
    wykyd Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! His loss!

I agree!
  • mzjessicaxo
    Options
    yay! good job! what is your weight now?

Currently I am at 138lbs :)
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Looks like you "resized" Ok without any help! :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fab. I'm the same height as you and was hoping to get down to about 133lb which should take me comfortably into my current dress size.

Friend request on its way to see if you can help motivate me! x
  • ksandy1224
    ksandy1224 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Good job! You can always hope you run into him at Kohl's with his new ginormous wife and four slobbering kids trailing along making his life miserable. You have no idea what that did to my self-esteem! LOL!!!!
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Hopefully soon I'll also be able to post my before/after :)
  • ktzmom
    ktzmom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Boys are stupid, good for you! You are an inspiration to us all!
  • mzjessicaxo
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Good job! You can always hope you run into him at Kohl's with his new ginormous wife and four slobbering kids trailing along making his life miserable. You have no idea what that did to my self-esteem! LOL!!!!

I love this hahah!! He did actually get into a relationship with the mistress and she gained.... 100lbs.
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    congrats to you on so many levels!!!!! (I, too, married my highschool bf and divorced)

you look awesome!
  • mzjessicaxo
    Options
    congrats to you on so many levels!!!!! (I, too, married my highschool bf and divorced)

you look awesome!

Thank you so much! I have accepted your request to be friends :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!