LOVIN BLBC!!

Sweettart
Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Well I just finished Day 2 of Biggest Loser Bootcamp and wow its an awesome workout!!!

I can't believe how many calories you can burn in just 30 mins. Yesterday was 313 and today was 318!

Think Im addicted to Biggest Loser videos now!

Anyone care to join me with the Biggest Loser videos?

Replies

• xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    I love Biggest loser Bootcamp DVD's!! They are awesome!!
  • Sweettart
    What ones do you have? What ones do you strongly suggest?
  • oliveoil7979
    oliveoil7979 Posts: 112
    I love the Biggest Loser DVDs. I stopped doing them at the moment to focus on the 30 day shred, but I will go back to them once I am done.

I love working out with Bob. My husband laughs becase I find myself taling to Bob though out the workouts. :laugh:
  • MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    I love the Biggest Loser DVDs. I stopped doing them at the moment to focus on the 30 day shred, but I will go back to them once I am done.

I love working out with Bob. My husband laughs becase I find myself taling to Bob though out the workouts. :laugh:

Im did day 3 of my 30 Shred! Love it!
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    I started the Biggest Loser Cardio Max 7 weeks ago.. It's helped build my endurance.. I ran over 3 miles the other day!! I couldn't believe it! i truly think that Biggest Loser helped me achieve this.!
  • oliveoil7979
    oliveoil7979 Posts: 112

Im did day 3 of my 30 Shred! Love it!

I just started level 2. I can't believe I hurt just as much now as I did when I started level 1. But I must say in the 2 weeks since I started I have already lost 4 inches off my waist! : )
  • jamie11k
    jamie11k Posts: 82
    I enjoy working out with Bob on the BLBC too, keep it up! I also REALLY love Turbo Jam. I'm a kickboxing fanatic and since I can't find classes with my schedule, Turbo Jam lets me attend class with the rest of them in my living room! :)

~Miranda, I love how you put your goals right there on your signature. Good luck at the Tri!
  • Sweettart
    Rattykid: WOW thats awesome!! Are you planning on doing any 5k runs now?

Jamie: I have Bob on my facebook and he just got done making his own workout videos. Not too sure when they come out though.

Do you like Biggest Loser workouts or Jillian Michaels better?
This discussion has been closed.