Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Keeping the muscles confused.... a few questions

For the first 5 weeks I did anywhere from 40-60 minutes of cardio on the stairstepper elliptical, and two sets of 25 reps of each of the weight machines that my small gym has to offer 5-6 times per week along with eating smarter. I lost 14lbs in that 5 weeks but now have semi-plateaued and have changed it up a bit to doing 200-350 jumping jacks, 10-15 minutes of HIIT jump roping, crunches, situps, and a few weight exercises with my dumbbells and kettlebells .... Only problem is I'm not really feeling like I'm doing enough... or maybe just not the right stuff. I know I'm getting stronger, but I feel like I should be hurting more...feeling the burn.

I know you can't spot reduce, but the areas I am most concerned about are fat loss from my stomach, my inner thighs, and my arms. Obviously I'm toning them too, so that as the fat goes away, the toned muscles will come through.

I was hoping to get some advice or recommendations as far as what I could add or what to change about my routine from people who are knowledgeable, or have gone through the same issues.

It's greatly appreciated. Thanks!

(I'm new-ish here, and don't know how to post pictures... but I do have my first set of progress pics added to my profile.)