Most up-to-date: 5'4" & 201 lbs to 124.

Options
I've got a lot of work to do still in regards to toning up, but in regards to weight loss I'm pretty much where I want to be. I've been around this weight since September but gained between traveling out of the country and the holidays in November and December (whoops) and am finally back down to my lowest. I really wasn't one to be a gym rat or like the gym in generally but have come to the conclusion I would rather be fit than 'skinny fat' therefore, this marks the beginning of my most recent after picture to a new after picture that will follow in the months to come. I'm hoping to get rid of the extra flab that has come with such a large weight loss.

tumblr_m29uerKgTi1qgzf16.png
Don't mind the ugly color dress...

35arg9x.jpg

Replies

• stephske2
    stephske2 Posts: 35
    Options
    Great work! How did you do it?
  • FruityGoddess
    FruityGoddess Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • striveforhealthy
    striveforhealthy Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great work! How did you do it?

Also, thanks in advance everyone.

I had never truly 'dieted' until this. But I used Nutrisystem for the first year until I felt confident enough to continue on my own without the program. It helped me significantly I lost about 55lbs on the program and then lost an additional 20lbs without it. I basically used the idea of portion control and the ratio of carbs/fats/proteins into consideration in what I ate. Got rid of the chips, candy and soda and replaced it with more whole and fresh foods. And I have a whole other level of appreciation for water. I did well with going to the gym for awhile [mainly cardio] but like I said in original post, the gym wasn't my favorite. :) However, I have learned to be more active and outgoing in regards to enjoying doing more things outdoors. So that compensated a little bit.
  • micabrito2012
    micabrito2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great job! You got this far, you will succeed!
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look great!
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You look great, that's what determination can do!
  • trin8ty75
    trin8ty75 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! We started near the same weight and I can't even conceive of getting down to the 120's. My hat's off to you
  • christy3565
    christy3565 Posts: 349
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    W O W ! What amazing results! It's a testament to your dedication and perseverance. Congratulations!
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    spectacular
  • Amellej
    Amellej Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look great :-)
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    fantastic, enjoy all your success..you have earned it!
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic!
  • cathers_
    cathers_ Posts: 70
    Options
    Well done you. This is so inspiring for me because 201lb was my starting weight and I'm looking to end up somewhere between 120 and 140 and I'm 5'4!
  • active0health
    active0health Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look so good! And you can wear horizontal stripes, fearlessly! Great job!
  • jennmariepantoja
    jennmariepantoja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    amazing job!
    Truly an inspiration. I am 5'4 as well and my ultimate goal is to be a toned 125.
  • SuZQz173
    SuZQz173 Posts: 37
    Options
    Amazing results. Proof is in the photo~
  • RunningMom42
    RunningMom42 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Your story is very similar to what I hope to accomplish. I started at 195 and 5'4". I'm hoping to get to get to 124. Great job and thanks for the motivation to lose the last 20.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Beautiful
  • striveforhealthy
    striveforhealthy Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone.
    Congrats!! Your story is very similar to what I hope to accomplish. I started at 195 and 5'4". I'm hoping to get to get to 124. Great job and thanks for the motivation to lose the last 20.

You can do it! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!