Any moms with toddlers?

Options

Replies

• miss_bliss
    Options
    Hi hunni, I've got a 3 and a half year old. Always nice to meet other mummys! xx
  • toovodz
    toovodz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post... Friend adds welcome :) x
  • oofdiblunk
    Options
    3 year old here ( I have one. I'm not one!). I went down to a lower weight and maintained it for the first two years of her life. Since August, I put 25 back on and would like to lose a total of 50 lbs. The time that I get to eat dinner and exercise is after I get her to bed. I usually exercise at 10ish and then dinner comes after that. I am hoping some of you know my plight and I only have one!
  • Laceythomas2013
    Options
    Hi girls I am a mom of two, baby and a toddler. I'm 50+ lbs overweight and trying to get my comfort and body back so feel free to add me.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    Meeeee! I have a 3 year old daughter!
  • LisaLaroche
    Options
    im a mom of a 12 yr old and a 4 year old..both girls!!!
  • JennChamb
    JennChamb Posts: 55
    Options
    Stay at home mom and full time student. I have a 3.5yr old son, 2yr old son and a 2mth old daughter. I'm working on my last 25-30lb from all of my pregnancies too. Adding you. :)
  • prjakm
    prjakm Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi - I am TOTALLY new at all this online/mobile app weight loss integration here - I have 4 girls, ages 6, 5, 3, and 9 mos ... I have NO time to workout, which is why I started this calorie counting program - it helps!
  • Mich4871
    Mich4871 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 year old daughter and 2.5 year old son. I've lost 60lbs since last January and have another 10-12 to go.
  • jenydc
    jenydc Posts: 12
    Options
    what about dads with toddlers?

Depends... how much do you deadlift?

I rep at 405

FR & naked pictures sent!
    Whats going on over here?!?! lmao

I was wondering the same thing haha. Is that a thing? Okay then, naked pics upon request only. ;) I have a very active one year old.
  • gia2384
    gia2384 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have two boys. One turns 3 in April and the other turns 1 in May!!
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old daughter and have about 3kg to lose :)
  • Nikkyreckless
    Options
    i have one princess that turns 2 in june!
    I gained 75 pounds went from 145-220at birth. and lost it all without trying.
    Now i gained 5 pounds since losing it all so im at 150 trying to get down to 130 . ive never been under 145 pounds since i can remember BUT i dont look it ! Its weird people are shocked when i tell them my weight. . anyways i have extra skin from the weight gain and am trying to make it less visible by doing INSANITY, watching what i eat and loosing those extra pounds!
    Add me :) ITS HARD, but possible !
  • dixiefam
    dixiefam Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi! I have 3 kids. Oldest is 8, middle is 4, and youngest is 2! I have been trying to loose my baby weight from my first, 8 years ago! I have yo-yo dieted many times, but this time IS different. I have incorporated exercise along with the calorie control. Not only do I want to loose the weight, but I want to get in shape too. So I am hoping this is the year. This is gonna be the year! I have about 40 lbs to loose, and I have already lost about 10. I started my exercise regimen 4 weeks ago.
  • sarahnull07
    sarahnull07 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have two, a 4 year old girl and a 2 year old boy. everyone feel free to add me, I love mommy friends
  • bcrist
    bcrist Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've got a little girl that just turned 1. Trying to loose about 50lbs of baby weight. I definitely need some Mommy friends. Feel free to add me:)
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'a mommy of a 2 year old and a 9 month old:)
  • JenS2586
    JenS2586 Posts: 85
    Options
    I have 2 toddlers, twin boys, 17months. I also have a 6yr old and am 34weeks preggo.
    I never have pregnancy weight to lose after birth but I seem to gain between pregnancies. So I started off this pregnancy 20lbs heavier than normal and 30lbs from my goal.
  • tanashai
    tanashai Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I have a son who just turned four and man he can keep me hopping! Part of the reason why I want to get fit is so I can keep up with him when he bolts away or decides he wants to play 'chase me!' for ages XD. Feel free to add me!
  • MRincrediBURN
    Options
    what about dads with toddlers?

This :) Father of 3, 7 yr old 1st grader, 4 yr old boy and 10 month old baby