20 lbs down, many more to go!!!

Options
JanieElise
JanieElise Posts: 51 Member
The first picture was taken after a Christmas luncheon at work. The second is a few days ago. I knew I had lost a lot of weight but this picture really showed me just how 20lbs looked on me. I was 208 lbs in the 1st picture and I am currently 188 lbs but weigh in tomorrow so hopefully I've lost a few more lbs. I'm 5'7". I have about 13 lbs left to meet my 1st goal. So excited. Hopefully I will reach it before my birthday, May 13th. I have a 15 month old that was delivered by cesarean. New moms, don't let people tell you "It's ok, you just had a baby" because it's not. I waited an entire year, big mistake. I should have started my journey a lot earlier but I didn't so don't make the same mistake I did. Thanks so much for all of the motivation I've been given from my pals. You guys rock!!!

b3ndpf.jpg

Replies

• MeowPow24
    Options
    CONGRATS ! .. this is very inspiring - you can do it !
  • marcelasi
    marcelasi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    good job
  • sadye58
    sadye58 Posts: 55
    Options
    you look great! Keep up the good work!!!!!
  • vkc1978
    vkc1978 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fabulous, keep up the good work! Its so easy to keep the momentum after the first couple of weeks isnt it? Im right behind you at 14 lbs lost and feeling very confident about the next 14 :)
  • karinaskorner
    karinaskorner Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! Congrat's and seeing the comparison with the same top really shows a huge difference. Good luck and continued
    success!
  • ftballmom9296
    ftballmom9296 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. Congratulations and many more accomplishments you will have.
  • corby165
    corby165 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow! Big difference! I am in the same boat as u, I started off at 208 I'm 5ft 8" I am now 185 or around there not been on the scales for awhile. I have a 16 month old son and everyone told me the 'you have just had a baby' lines loads of times. I want to lose another stone by my birthday which is the 16th may ill be 21. I think we can do it!! :)
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Nice work! It shows in your face as well as your body.... just great!
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a big difference! You look great!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW hunn....This is amazing and you look great...so much happier!!! Keep up the good work...
  • tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You did better than me - its been four years this month since I had my son and I'm jsut now really exercising HAHAH. good job, you look great.
  • JanieElise
    Options
    Yes we can do this!!! Just added you!
    Wow! Big difference! I am in the same boat as u, I started off at 208 I'm 5ft 8" I am now 185 or around there not been on the scales for awhile. I have a 16 month old son and everyone told me the 'you have just had a baby' lines loads of times. I want to lose another stone by my birthday which is the 16th may ill be 21. I think we can do it!! :)
  • clearlyme
    clearlyme Posts: 36
    Options
    You can totally see the difference! You look great!
  • maggiecosmo
    maggiecosmo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • tamoune
    tamoune Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    OMG!!...you look great, congrats.
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look amazing keep up the great work!
  • iamabutterflychaser
    iamabutterflychaser Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! It is amazing what a difference 20 lbs makes on you! I have lost 20 lbs since January, but I do not think it is very noticeable yet. You are inspiring. Thanks :smile:
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    What a difference already! Congrats! Great work...you look great!
  • JanieElise
    Options
    Thank you!! I'm sure it is noticable on you as well. Take a picture. They speak volumes!!!!
    Wow! You look great! It is amazing what a difference 20 lbs makes on you! I have lost 20 lbs since January, but I do not think it is very noticeable yet. You are inspiring. Thanks :smile:
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    That's so exciting fantastic job congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!