Trying to get back on track

Timothy2000
Timothy2000 Posts: 108
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
After a few months of falling off track, I think I am ready to start up again. The first go around I lost 17 pounds but gained 10 of those back. I am going to start this week eating right and next week kick in my exercise program.

Replies

• Don't worry, you're not the only one!! Didn't log on the site for 2 weeks and did not like what I saw when I got on the scale!! It's okay to have these setbacks as long as it motivates you even more to continue with your weight loss journey!!! GOOD LUCK! You can do it!! Your body will love you for it :)
  • maz123
    maz123 Posts: 63
    Thank god im not the only one, had a horrible eat all around me two weeks, didnt check the scales but back on track today so will give it a week or two before i can brave that one cos it mite de-motivate me. Good Luck to ye! :)
  • Ktbell626
    Ktbell626 Posts: 108 Member
    I was gone for two months and I'm finally getting back on track. Good Luck!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    I fell completely off the wagon too about 6 months ago. I had lost 25 lbs and sad to say I have gained every single one of those back =( I'm right back where I started which is a total bummer. Now I'm dusting off and trying again! Good luck to you!
  • 0121gucci
    0121gucci Posts: 7 Member
    hi everyone ive been on a diet since newyears eve and ive lost 28lbs all down to oristat and rosemarie conaley i know how hard it is but dont give up try to keep motavated debbie x
This discussion has been closed.