I have PCOS and need advice

Options
I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome about two months ago, and I have had endometriosis for about four years. My gynecologist said not to be concerned because I am not overweight. I am barely not overweight. I am 5"1 and 126 pounds- overweight is 130 pounds. Anyways. The only medicine I am on to help me is birthcontrol to help with hormones. My dermetologist referred me to a diatician because of my acne which is a side effect of PCOS. The dietician told me that I mainly just need to watch my carbs since I am not overweight. So I am suppose to have just 45 carbs per breakfast, lunch and dinner, and 15 carbs per snack, which I would be allowed about two a day. The dietician told me the main concern is that I don't become diabetic. I am concerned about that and that I don't develop the other side effects of PCOS. I do have acne and skin tags and I do have a hard time losing weight. I wanted to see what other people's experiences were with PCOS and weight loss and, but also to see if anyone else has had an experience like mine.

Christa