Anyone coupon?

Options
FutureSkinnyMama03
FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
Anyone coupon much here? I have just started looking into it & trying to figure out what all I can save while still eating decently healthy. I'd love to hear from fellow couponers!

Replies

1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I use coupons. But don't forget they are also good for shampoo, toilet paper, facial cleanser, olive oil and various other things. I find coupons for bagged salad mix, clementines, canned fruit, certain cereals the family requests. You just have to stick with clipping the coupons that will suit your needs.
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    No...I wish there was coupons for the liquor store
  • aleiat
    aleiat Posts: 11
    Options
    I don't just yet, but have been looking into it. I'm in college, needless to say every penny counts lol.
    Options
    My most recent grocery total was 107$. After coupons it was only 54$. Definitely worth the trouble!
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I currently live overseas and it's expensive here so I coupon all the time. I don't save much here because we can't stack coupons at the commissary. I think the most I've saved is about $40 which isn't much but I started putting that money into the savings account for us to take little day trips!

It's hard finding food coupons for food we eat. I still buy pizzas and chicken nuggets for my boys so those coupons come in handy. But I get most of my savings on cleaning//hygiene products.
    If you have certain foods that you like that you haven't seen a coupon for you could always email them and ask if they could send you a coupon or if they have any available. 9 times out of 10 they'll send you a coupon for a free product or a buy one get one free...

Also did you all know that military families overseas can used expired coupons! =)
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options

YES!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Yes, I coupon all the time here in Canada... you should see my stockpiles! Muahaha :laugh: :devil:
  • kdcj17
    kdcj17 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I want to, but really only for stuff like soap, cleaning supplies, laundry soap, TP, paper towels. I have watched the Extreme Couponing show, and those chicks stockpile literally a bunch of BS! 50 boxes of horrible, sugary cereal, Hamburger Helper, chips. Pop. Etc. I have no interest in that stuff, however, I do with things that I use around my home.
    Options
    I want to, but really only for stuff like soap, cleaning supplies, laundry soap, TP, paper towels. I have watched the Extreme Couponing show, and those chicks stockpile literally a bunch of BS! 50 boxes of horrible, sugary cereal, Hamburger Helper, chips. Pop. Etc. I have no interest in that stuff, however, I do with things that I use around my home.

Recently there BOGO coupons for shampoo and female absorbancy devices and other things here and there. I stock pile that stuff for sure! But I am with you, who needs 53 boxes of hamburger helper? I am guilty of stockpiling pistachios and almonds though!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I currently live overseas and it's expensive here so I coupon all the time. I don't save much here because we can't stack coupons at the commissary. I think the most I've saved is about $40 which isn't much but I started putting that money into the savings account for us to take little day trips!

It's hard finding food coupons for food we eat. I still buy pizzas and chicken nuggets for my boys so those coupons come in handy. But I get most of my savings on cleaning//hygiene products.
    If you have certain foods that you like that you haven't seen a coupon for you could always email them and ask if they could send you a coupon or if they have any available. 9 times out of 10 they'll send you a coupon for a free product or a buy one get one free...

Also did you all know that military families overseas can used expired coupons! =)

We give expired coupons to our church who sends them overseas to military ... big couponers in my office here I gave like a 5lb bag of expired coupons the other day :)
    Options

We give expired coupons to our church who sends them overseas to military ... big couponers in my office here I gave like a 5lb bag of expired coupons the other day :)

If you could post this info, I would love to send mine!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ChunkyMonkey207
    ChunkyMonkey207 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I coupon!!! I have a stockpile..Last week I found the dole fruit cups for .25 a 4pk! I have recently been diagnosed with Celiac so it's put a dent in my couponing. However,I love to stock up and donate! Couponing is my drug,my high..lol
    If you need help,feel free to message or send a friend request.That's my dream job..to teach couponing!
    Amanda
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I always thought coupon was a noun.
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I have tried but I can never find any good coupons. Where do you get them?
  • jessready
    jessready Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Yes I do! It's worth it, but I put in atleast 6 hours a week into it, and on a good week 14 hours. I save $700 a month doing so for a family of 4
  • rainbowlove03
    Options
    I don't coupon, but I want to get into it! Especially since I'm going to college next year.
  • fitznewme2013
    Options
    yes! check with your local grocery store and get their coupon policy! walmart also ad matches and you dont need the ad! also if you have facebook look up couponclippindaddy he is full of great information and gives you a lot of tips on weekly deals and where to get them! i usually save about $100 every 2 weeks in just coupons!!!!! if you have any questions just message me!
  • MandyPhoe
    MandyPhoe Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I always thought coupon was a noun.

-giggle-

Sorry I found that funny. That said, I would love to do the whole coupon thing but I haven't found that many coupons for 'clean' eating :(
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options

I so agree with you!