Hip Hop Abs or Turbo Jam?

mommamills
mommamills Posts: 437
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
What's your fave? Have you tried either and gotten results? I have both on order and am stoked to try them....give me your feed back. Thanks! :drinker:

Replies

• jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    addicted to Turbo Jam!!!!!!

You can burn A LOT of calories and really not feel like you are working out. The music is good and they are fun workouts.

I also have Shaun T's hip hop abs but really didnt like that. I love his Insanity workout though
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    The turbo Jam is alot of fun....I did it as well....really cool

Never did hip hop abs

Insanity is good too....but hard....also from Shaun T
  • size7again
    size7again Posts: 81
    i have hip hop abs but its an older version... i love it and shaun t is crazy!!
  • ash15nicole
    ash15nicole Posts: 131
    I own Hip Hop Abs, my mom (41) and I (20) bought it about 2 years ago and we absolutely LOVE it!! It is soooo much fun and you definitely burn calories!!! You get your heart rate up while having fun!! And it soo much fun to do with a friend! My mom and I had a blast!
    Never tried Turbo Jam but I hear good things about it!

GOOD LUCK!
  • I hope you decided on a workout program! I know this post is really late! I've owned both DVD's and I liked Hip-Hop Abs much better than Turbo Jam.I, myself found Chalene's voice to be a little bit annoying and I prefer Shawn T's motivation much more! You're in for a workout no matter what, though! =)
This discussion has been closed.