Best Exercise for Abs and Thighs

funnygrrl
funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering... what do you find to be the most effective cardio or strength exercise for your abs and for your thighs? those are my trouble spots.
thanks,
fg

Replies

• Jennie85
    Jennie85 Posts: 41
    i do Hip Hop Abs and i love it... but ill have to look for a different cardio since my body got used to Hip Hop abs and i am burning less and less calories (BUMMER)
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    I do P90x right now and the videos targeted for those areas are amazing. I also enjoy the Windsor Pilates Abs, and Windsor Pilates buns and thighs. They are awesome for those areas.
  • jflad
    jflad Posts: 7
    One of my fitness instructors said she read the bicycle crunches are the most affective for abs.
  • jflad
    jflad Posts: 7
    \
  • vinjama
    vinjama Posts: 52
    do a search on Youtube.. YES! Youtube!! lol You will be amazed at what you find there
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    The best cardio that also works my abs at the same time that I have found is mountain climbers and burpees. KILLER. Add 3 sets of both of those into your routine. You will sweat and your abs will be burning like mad.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    I agree with mommyhof3; P90X has killer abs as well as other workouts that incorporate abs while working other parts of the body. I also like 30 Day Shred; the abs portion has some really killer exercies if you're not used to them :wink:
This discussion has been closed.