2 People STILL Fit in My Fat Pants..110 lb. lost forever

Options
keeponkickin
keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
In my first year on MFP I lost a stagger 110 pounds. At that time my 9 1/2 year old daughter and I climbed into my old size 24 jeans and got our picture made. Today, 16 months after that first picture was made we climbed back into the pants. She will be 11 this month and has grown quite a bit. I've maintained my weight loss but continue to recomp my body. I'm so proud we both still fit into the pants. I'm looking to lose another 20 pounds, she'll continue to grow, and maybe we can take a third picture like this. Never thought I'd say 110 pounds lost and a new life was found. Never give up. If I can do it, anyone can do it.

scan0014.jpg
fatfatfat.jpg
006.jpg
4679d7cb-11f5-459b-b88c-274b9bc34126_zps2a34b8ce.jpg

Replies

• ScottishMrs
    ScottishMrs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Great job keeping it off (and losing it initially)! And I love the idea of taking a picture in your old pants with your daughter!
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and well done: you deserve that beautiful look on the faces of you and your daughter.
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring.....adorable pics too. :flowerforyou:
  • KBGAgent
    KBGAgent Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Too Funny! So happy for you! Great work!
  • active0health
    active0health Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow- that's great! You are so remarkable.
  • RonTheDon150
    RonTheDon150 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Really inspiring! Great job.
  • BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are truly amazing! Great Job!!
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • careena1
    careena1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great job! Nice pics. Very inspiring. AWESOME!!!!!!
  • SuZQz173
    SuZQz173 Posts: 37
    Options
    That's one inspiring story and set of pants photos! Rock on Mom & daughter.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I like it that you still keep those pants around as a reminder. Wonderful inspiration!
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great work!
  • agrant85
    agrant85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Oooh great work! I can't wait to be able to do that with my daughter! She is 10 and hopefully this time next year, we can do the same picture!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! So wonderful to hear weight loss stories and maintaining loss even more!!!:heart::heart:
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    This is one awesome success story! Congrats to you!!! Adorable kiddo so proud of her Momma! :flowerforyou:
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Great story especially that you are maintaining and improving!!!! Excellent! :drinker:
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    This is awesome! So wonderful to hear weight loss stories and maintaining loss even more!!!:heart::heart:

Thanks.
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!
    I remember seeing a picture (either yours or someone had a similar one) shortly after I began here.
    It was very motivational in my success. In fact, a few minutes before I saw this post, I was thinking about trying to fit into one leg of my size 24W pants. (I have them packed away, but just can not give them to Goodwill)
    Thank you for the inspiration!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Congratulations to you!
    I remember seeing a picture (either yours or someone had a similar one) shortly after I began here.
    It was very motivational in my success. In fact, a few minutes before I saw this post, I was thinking about trying to fit into one leg of my size 24W pants. (I have them packed away, but just can not give them to Goodwill)
    Thank you for the inspiration!

Congrats to you on your impressive weight loss. I couldn't give that one pair of pants away. Not because I would ever wear them again, but wanted them to remind myself how far I've come.
  • Shaylyn1986
    Shaylyn1986 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!