A big achievement for me

Options
okremix
okremix Posts: 38 Member
So my hubby has been gone for a few months for some army training school and my resolution was to get from 198 to 165 by the time I get to visit. Well I'm sad to say I didn't make my goal but I did get to 166...lol. The last few weeks is what I am most proud of. I have been so busy getting ready for summer, grad school, weddings, other celebrations, and my visit with my honey that I have almost completely stopped pre planning meals here. The best part is that I have developed my own mental catalog of foods and values and habits that I don't need to write it down. I just sense how much of what foods I should be eating and if I go back and log later I almost always see that I was right on. This is my big accomplishment and what I intend to turn my focus to as I approach my goal weight and my weight loss is slowing down and turning into maintaining.

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow, girl, that's a HUGE achievement!! I love that. :happy: I'm finding my "calorie sense" is a little better but it still needs work. Congratulations & great job on the 32 lbs. girly!!! That's awesome.
  • Maude52
    Maude52 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome congrats! How long did it take you?
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic, and just what we all really need, the knowledge to eat healthier going forward, not just now while we are trying to lose weight. Congrats! :wink:
  • okremix
    okremix Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I started around Christmas! Thanks for the comments girls and good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!