Wedding

Options
Hi all! Getting married in July, could use some more friends and motivators.... Any help would be appreciated!

Replies

• kafrickinboom
    Options
    Hey there! I'm brand new. I haven't even begun actually logging my stuff (I joined tonight, adding tomorrow). If you want to add me, feel free!

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll be feeling fit and fabulous come July. :D
  • jevans918
    jevans918 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! I am actually going to be in a wedding at the end of June and would love to lose some weight since I just had my second child 6 weeks ago. I am pretty sure we can help keep each other motivated :)
  • ashleeveronica
    Options
    I'm getting married in September! Feel free to add me :)

And congrats!!
  • nomesw84
    nomesw84 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm getting married the 1st June! :-)
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married on the 4th of July, I'd love to be buddies
  • mjmjmmkas74
    Options
    congrats that is so exciting, I just got married in January.
  • tefaught
    tefaught Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :)
  • Angylgrrl
    Angylgrrl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! December bride here! I started at the beginning of last summer because I knew that I didn't want to order a 'plus-size' wedding dress and pay more!!! Feel free to add me- I've lost almost 60 lbs so far! MFP is a great tool! :happy:
  • runningjen74
    runningjen74 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Snap, I'm July also. Went to try on dresses today and I'm down a size - yay! Just need to decide how late I can leave it before buying the dress. I'll need to take it up as I'm a shortie! Decisions, decision! Good luck.
  • kateparedes
    kateparedes Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Getting married in August! Got engaged in June last year and was already quite unhappy with my weight then. Fifteen pounds crept up since after I stopped taking the Pill and my hormones went crazy (PCOS). My doctormis advising me to lose 30 lbs., but with barelyb4 months to go, I need all the motivation I could get!