Okay this isn't technically motivation and support

Options
...for weight loss, but i definitely need both of those things. I just need a rant. I'd like to know, what makes a good friend? Really? Cause i believe that i try my hardest to be a good friend, but my problem is, i don't actually have anyone i could class as a proper friend. I have people added on my facebook friends list - but nobody actually does anything that would actually give them a proper definition of a friend. The last time i saw any of my so called friends was late january to beginning of february where i went and stayed with an old friend i met online for a week. And even she was rude the whole week and hasn't said a word to me since i came home on the 5th february. I know you all haven't met me in real life, but i just need to know where I'm going wrong because i can see myself going down the depression rabbit hole again if i give up trying to brush everything off and be happy, but I'm losing my will a bit. I need some proper friends before i seriously lose it. I just want one person who'll get in touch on a regular basis, make the effort to come and see me, do things that friends are supposed to do like text or ring me or ask me if I'm free and make some plans with me and actually stick to them. I live with my boyfriend and hew literally the only thing i have as my family aren't very close to me apart from a couple of members. I've been trying my hardest to get myself a job so that at least then I'll interact with people on a daily basis but I've been unemployed for 7 months now and am having no luck. My CV is well written and i have tons of experience so the only thing i can see wrong is my lack of activity for so long, but i think i might apply to work in a charity shop again just to get me out of the house. But i mean, I've even started to bath myself more than i should cause I'm legitimately started to think that maybe i have an odour problem and that's why people don't see me. I know that's no true though. Ive started to joke about not having any friends "when do i ever go out?" and "friends? what friends?!" to my boyfriend to sort of make light of the situation but inside i really hurt. But I'm nearly 23 years old, i should be thriving right now and having a life but instead all i ever do is sit inside the house with my three cats and do far too much cleaning. I just don't think it's fair, and i need something to just give me a break before i completely lose hope again :( sorry everyone for the rant. And sorry if this is in the wrong location, i just needed to talk.