What's the healthiest dish order at this Mexican restaurant?

Options
Hey guys, hugeeee favour!!

I have the link to the restaurant menu, but I need your help...what's the healthiest thing to order here? (Except salad)
http://www.victoriasquare.com/files/menus/Chiq_Main_Menu_CFO.pdf

I appreciate your help as always!! :)

Replies

• themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    My votes:

Fajita Roasted Vegetables - substitute corn tortillas (or don't use any), no cheese, no sour cream, go easy on the guacamole

Classic Chicken Fajitas - same limitations

Pollo Del Fuego - no sour cream, maybe substitute salad for the rice

Tequila Red Snapper - no cream sauce, substitute salad or double veggies for rice

On salad, get oil and vinegar dressing or just squeeze the juice of a lemon wedge.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Personally for me (for what that's worth):

I would have:

Ice Tea
    No Chips
    No Salsa
    Steak Fajitas (hold the rice, NO burrito shells) eat the steak and veggies right off the plate
    (some) refried beans
    (some) sour cream

And that's it. :smile:
  • NickiChase
    NickiChase Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    AAACK...that menu's a diet-disaster! I'd probably go with the chicken fajitas and limit myself to only one tortilla or ask for corn instead of flour. Then eat the meat and veggies with salsa and guacamole (which is a mufa) and avoid the cheese/sour cream. You could still be over on your calories, so I'd try to save some for that meal, or just work out a little harder/more!

Good luck!
  • shalma
    shalma Posts: 80
    Options
    I would order the grilled chicken burger (basically a grilled chicken sandwich), you can loose the mayo and it isn't that bad for you. Replace the fries for a side salad with dressing on the side and use sparingly. Also the corn on the cob is ok. Steer clear of the rice and beans and tortillas since they are high in fat and calories.