Brand Spankin New :)

Hi there, I am brand new here! I am trying to lose weight for my upcoming wedding oh the 4th of July, and then keep it off so I can be at a heathy weight when i get pregnant and start my family. I am 22 years old and 5'11 and my starting weight is offically 213 pounds, I'd like to lose 25 pounds in these next three months and then another 25 in the 5 months after that.

I just had a miscarriage on January 28th, I was 20 weeks with my son. Finley. I have been emotionally eating and I'm going to change that now! I'd love any words of encouragement and tips

StartingWeight_zps11e9858a.jpg

Replies

• swimmer_chick
    swimmer_chick Posts: 137 Member
    Congratulations on your engagement! Feel free to add me :) Sorry to hear about your miscarriage, I can't talk from experience but I'll always offer you someone to talk to if you ever want to! Good luck.
  • rudarbe
    rudarbe Posts: 164 Member
    sweet, 25 lbs by July is easy peasy. You can do it!
  • fairfatandfabulous
    fairfatandfabulous Posts: 28 Member
    Congradulations on your engagement. Stay motivated for the big day as you will have to look at those pictures for the rest of your life. Also having a miscarriage is a sad thing, so dont be hard on yourself for emotional eating..Good luck.
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Thanks guys! I'm glad to hear its doable, I wanted to set a realistic goal, but the more the better of course!
  • alexmalc
    alexmalc Posts: 2
    Congrats! Feel free to add me. I'm just starting out with about 15-20lb to lose. x
  • You already look fantastic, and you don't have too far to go - keep it up, and good luck with everything!