29lbs (2 stone)!!

Options
Quite an achievement since the beginning of February when i started at 321 lbs!

and i've been doing lots of walking, watching my calorie intake i also cut out those energy drinks and replaced all my fluid intake with just water and i've just started the gym last week!

I suppose it's difficult for me to appreciate the loss but i can really notice a difference in my physical and mental health and general outlook on life!

reading other peoples success stories here has been a tremendous motivation and inspiration so to everyone that reads this and posts in this forum thank you :)

Replies

• fairfatandfabulous
    fairfatandfabulous Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You have motivate me. thanx
  • burmamom
    burmamom Posts: 2
    Options
    Your accomplishments are amazing and a lot to be proud of. I just started up with the calorie watching near the end of last week and I have been doing very well too. I can't wait to lose 29lbs myself! WOW! You are amazing! I have lost 5lbs, but I still have 37lbs more to reach my goal. You are inspirational! I'll remember your post.
    Good job and keep going. Don't let anyone stop you!!!
  • lyndyloolaa
    lyndyloolaa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow that's fantastic - keep up the amazing work!
  • jst1986
    jst1986 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I've lost 3 stone now and I'm really starting to see the difference starting about 375lb. Keep up the good work! :)
  • Roxie8611
    Roxie8611 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    So needed to see that this morning!! Amazing work - keep it up :)
  • MrSiJo
    MrSiJo Posts: 25
    Options
    thanks so much for your comments!

I for one didn't expect to help inspire people I just wanted to thank those for inspiring and motivating me :) It maybe a long struggle but we are all here for the same reason regardless of where we have started! :)
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Excellent - keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!