intercourse calories

Options
Not trying to be funny, it has been asked in the past and no its not in the data base. I looked on the internet to get an average calorie burned and came up with 6.41 per minute. Is it perfect? not anymore than anything else but it will be close as an average. This is acutual time of physical interaction.

I added this to my excerises but it will show up on your friends home page and your home page so keep in mind everyone will know unless you change setting not to share you excersise information with your friends. I have only three personal friends so it doesn't matter to me but you may feel diffrent.

Thanks

Replies

• Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    I log it! I got a rough estimate of the calorie burn from healthstatus.com and made a custom cardio entry. I named it "Special Time" so as not to offend my mother or her next door neighbor, who are my friends. But, yes, it does burn quite a few calories for me, so I count it. *LULZ* :blushing:
  • AmandaEdward
    Options
    KISSING: Kissing can burn around 120-325 calories an hour, or around 2-5 calories a minute. Engaging in long make-out sessions with your partner is not only good for your relationship; it is also good for your waistline. A 10 minute make-out session with your partner each morning and each evening could burn up to 100 calories a day. That’s 36,500 calories a year, or just over 10 pounds worth of weight loss. When was the last time you made out with your partner.

UNDRESSING: According to an Italian professor, even undressing can burn off calories. Unclasping a bra with two hands burns 8 calories, while unclasping it with only one hand burns up 18 calories. Unclasping it with your mouth can burn 87 calories.

ORAL SEX: 15 minutes of oral sex can burn off the calories consumed in a long sip of wine. There are calories present in semen, though, so if you swallow, there are around 7 calories in a teaspoon of semen. Since the average volume of ejaculation is 1-2 teaspoons, you can expect an average of 7-14 calories per ejaculation. That will easily be burned off during the course of your lovemaking, though.

*kitten*: You don’t have to have a partner to enjoy the calorie-burning effects of sex. *kitten* can burn up the calories, as well. You can lose between 100-150 calories for each act of *kitten*, according to the Young People’s Reproductive and Sexual Health & Rights Organization. You can raise that amount to around 300 calories, though, through a 5 minute vigorous *kitten* session, according to Japanese scientist Dr. Shukan Tokuho.

INTERCOURSE: The average lovemaking session burns between 50 and 100 calories. Having sex 3 times a week burns 7500 calories per year. That’s the equivalent of jogging 75 miles. The more intense the sex, the more calories are burned: up to 15,000 calories annually (at a frequency of 3 times weekly). 15,000 calories wquals over 4 pounds of weight loss per year!

ORGASM: Experts estimate that an orgasm can burn between 60-100 calories.

NOT 100% ACCURATE BUT ROUGH ESTIMATION. :glasses:
  • jerren
    jerren Posts: 196
    Options
    KISSING: Kissing can burn around 120-325 calories an hour, or around 2-5 calories a minute. Engaging in long make-out sessions with your partner is not only good for your relationship; it is also good for your waistline. A 10 minute make-out session with your partner each morning and each evening could burn up to 100 calories a day. That’s 36,500 calories a year, or just over 10 pounds worth of weight loss. When was the last time you made out with your partner.

UNDRESSING: According to an Italian professor, even undressing can burn off calories. Unclasping a bra with two hands burns 8 calories, while unclasping it with only one hand burns up 18 calories. Unclasping it with your mouth can burn 87 calories.

ORAL SEX: 15 minutes of oral sex can burn off the calories consumed in a long sip of wine. There are calories present in semen, though, so if you swallow, there are around 7 calories in a teaspoon of semen. Since the average volume of ejaculation is 1-2 teaspoons, you can expect an average of 7-14 calories per ejaculation. That will easily be burned off during the course of your lovemaking, though.

*kitten*: You don’t have to have a partner to enjoy the calorie-burning effects of sex. *kitten* can burn up the calories, as well. You can lose between 100-150 calories for each act of *kitten*, according to the Young People’s Reproductive and Sexual Health & Rights Organization. You can raise that amount to around 300 calories, though, through a 5 minute vigorous *kitten* session, according to Japanese scientist Dr. Shukan Tokuho.

INTERCOURSE: The average lovemaking session burns between 50 and 100 calories. Having sex 3 times a week burns 7500 calories per year. That’s the equivalent of jogging 75 miles. The more intense the sex, the more calories are burned: up to 15,000 calories annually (at a frequency of 3 times weekly). 15,000 calories wquals over 4 pounds of weight loss per year!

ORGASM: Experts estimate that an orgasm can burn between 60-100 calories.

NOT 100% ACCURATE BUT ROUGH ESTIMATION. :glasses:

Oh my virgin eyes!!!
  • AmandaEdward
    Options
    Hopefully we are all MATURE ADULTS :wink:
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    i let him do all the work! no logging here :lol:
  • squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    Options
    I've put it in the exercise database under 'Lovin'' if anyone wants to add it in a few times a week!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's not DIRTY... It's a valuable addition to a healthy exercise program! :devil:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    My bf keeps telling me I need to ask this question here, but I didn't want to start the thread! :laugh:
    Thanks for the info!
  • jerren
    jerren Posts: 196
    Options

LMAO, Quote of the day right there.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    best thread this week.
  • TIP764
    TIP764 Posts: 4
    Options
    All in the name of better health and stronger body is the goal.:happy:

That is why I started the thread
  • ljackson1228
    ljackson1228 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering about this on my way home today....about to go "burn some calories" LOL
  • jessicajoy87
    jessicajoy87 Posts: 905
    Options
    LOL! I think we all think about this!
  • efahey
    efahey Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    ha ha good research!!

xo erin
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Good to know. I realize I burn an extra 500 or so calories a week!
  • clhiter
    clhiter Posts: 74
    Options
    and people wonder why i have the firends i have...motivations
    haha j/k ladies :flowerforyou:

but i would say this is the calorie burn we use to make up for that cookie you did not log, however i would be willing to share in a workout.
  • kristinathenina
    Options
    Its a great way to get your significant other to "help you work out" even if they dont normally :D
  • ginakelley
    ginakelley Posts: 33
    Options
    I definately log this!! You can google calories burned during intercourse and there is a site that you type in your weight and minutes and it tells you approximately how many calories you burn... foreplay is a lil less (according to the site)... And it helps me keep track of how many times a week I "burn those calories." It keeps me accountable in more ways than one!!
  • nat102
    nat102 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

LMAO... i was thinking the same. wonder if it still burns cals?
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I don't count calories for anything that is a part of my normal routine. I don't count cleaning, and I wouldn't count sex either.