decided to prioritise my health, need support

Options
TheSwiwi
TheSwiwi Posts: 16 Member
In the past three years I have gained about 60 pounds, food has become something I need to feel good about myself, and at the same time a major reason i feel bad about myself - a best friend as well as an enemy. I have tried so many times to align my actions with all the plans i make for getting healthy, but it never seems to work. I always seem to stop after a few days, and i can never work out why, since i know i want to do it.
So after after all these ups and downs from my efforts, i have finally decided that it is time to commit. No more excuses, no more 'today is just a practice day, ill do it properly tomorrow' and no more lying to myself.

Im starting right now, Its midnight so technically my choice will take effect in the morning, but mentally, now.

Im looking for a female support buddy around my age with about the same to lose as me - 30 to 40 pounds

Replies

• andreafischer1982
    andreafischer1982 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi
    you are on a good way the first step is made because you need to want this so badly that you don't loose the track. for me the first week were the hardest to get used to don't eat chocolat 3 times a day and to work out almost everyday but the healthie living is now normal and if i can't work out (last time i was sick and can not leave the bed) i already miss it.

Get support from wherever you can get it.
    Treat your self not with food but maybe with cloths or music or whatever

If you like add my for motivation and support i am female and 30