why are you here?

For me failure is not an option :) I'm just a general fitness enthusiast and have turned my hand to just about every sport currently prepping for first ever powerlifting comp. What your story?

Replies

• jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Originally to just get out of being obese/overweight - now looking to get in great shape, look good and get fit so that I can kick some *kitten* on the basketball court, and look good doing it, haha.

In summary, I'm here for health, fitness and vanity ;)
  • demorelli
    demorelli Posts: 508 Member
    I'm sexy and I know it! Not I just have to get my body to agree with me.
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    hot chick profile creeping
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    For me failure is not an option :) I'm just a general fitness enthusiast and have turned my hand to just about every sport currently prepping for first ever powerlifting comp. What your story?

in the words of shaun t "i just wanna look good!!"

beng healthy and fit is a nice side effect, but honestly i just want to look good naked!
  • For me failure is not an option :) I'm just a general fitness enthusiast and have turned my hand to just about every sport currently prepping for first ever powerlifting comp. What your story?

beng healthy and fit is a nice side effect, but honestly i just want to look good naked!

I started at naked and read back lol you always got to drag it into debauchery lol
  • I got sick of hearing my girlfriends talk about being on Advocare, 30-day cleanses and other nonsense diets. They would lose 5 lbs in a month and brag. I decided last spring to "show them"!!! Revenge is the best thing!! I lost and they have not said a word!!!
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    because my mom and dad had sex then put me up for adoption... oh wait, you didn't want that kind of story.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member

I started at naked and read back lol you always got to drag it into debauchery lol

i'm not the one with pictures of myself in just my pants.... whens that picture coming back by the way?!
  • RoseThePenguin
    RoseThePenguin Posts: 100 Member
    I'm to bring back my old body. It's been hiding for a while.
  • Most things in my life are good, but I am having some major stressors lately, and I tend to fall back on too much bad food and no movement. I don't want to do that. I have lost almost 17 inches in the last two years, and I don't want to go back there. I want to be healthy, and the only person that I have ever had to answer to is myself. My son deserves better. If I ever find the special someone, they will deserve better. Even more important, I deserve to be the best I can, and currently, this isn't it. Having people with the same ideas and goals helps. It helps me to not feel so alone, and encouraging others to do better for themselves gives me an endorphine boost as well!
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    I have taken failure totally off of the table. In my world of possibility, failure does not even so much as exist. I'm here first and foremost because I miss the mountains and the freedom of the hills. With so much extra weight and its associated effects, the trail is not doable YET. But it will be sooner :) My first major NSV will be to go skiing again. This coming winter, I will most likely be down enough weight and in more than good enough physical shape to handle skiing.
  • iamlaprell
    iamlaprell Posts: 71 Member
    I'm here because this is the first thing that's worked to keep me accountable and on track! Simply put I'm here because to get the results I must be here!