10 sizes down and 60 pounds gone

Options
13»

Replies

• Kmullings12
    Kmullings12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job! You are such an inspiration. I am the same size and hope to go down to 190 too, what are some of your best pratices?
  • sphomphak
    sphomphak Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    great job you look great and I know feel the same. Best of luck to you!! Thanks for sharing
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Great transformation, looking good!
  • iwantdesperately
    iwantdesperately Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Such a wonderful job you have done!!!Your hard work has paid off!!Congratulations!!!!
  • CariS001
    CariS001 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud! That's great!
  • iwantdesperately
    iwantdesperately Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Such a wonderful job you have done!!!Your hard work has paid off!!Congratulations!!!!
  • KellyDeitrick
    KellyDeitrick Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You go girl!
  • helyla
    helyla Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Gotta love women's vanity pants sizes. I'm almost 70lbs lighter than last June and my pants size went down 1-2 sizes depending on the style LOL. WTF? Then again I do notice I pull them up higher and don't wear "baggy" fit now so maybe that's part of it.

Me too! I'm only down about 2 pants sizes with almost 70 lbs gone forever. Part of my problem is my 2 c-section belly though :cry: To the original poster: Wonderful job & great decision doing this now at your age! I wish I had been that motivated at 18! You look great!
  • Tann33
    Tann33 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! Keep it up
  • cmonteskk
    cmonteskk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great work!! :smile: :smile:
  • amymaytay
    amymaytay Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congratulations! Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!