Other work outs and Insanity

Options
Guamybear
Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
I was curious..to those who finished Insanity and did it on schedule, 6 days a week....did you do any other workouts with it? Like lift weights or other cardio?

Or were you just too pooped?

Replies

• mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 6 now. I can't imagine doing anything else along with Insanity. I guess that all depends on how you feel. I was not in the best shape when I started. I have seen people on here say they thought they were in great shape and then they tried Insanity and were wiped out. Depends on you. I would not suggest doing MORE cardio on top of it though, it's pretty intense.
  • PrincessTifni
    Options
    Hey .. Which insanity work out have you been doing? I recently purchased a set in a yellow case - can't remember the name as its at home :-/ but it includes ladder and rope - impossible to do at home tbh !
    Thanks
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    I am doing regular Insanity...I usually lift weights and do cardio..

Today is day 4 and my body is feeling better..I only had upper body pain and that is slowly subsiding.. Might be back tomorrow after Pure Cardio but I would hate to not lift weights for 2 months and lose all the strength I have gained or will this help with my strength..
  • jobrandes
    jobrandes Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Princess...the one that you got was either Asylum 1 or Asylum 2. I sure hope you did Insanity before you tried Asylum. Haha. Asylum is a graduate program that you do after Insanity. How are you doing with it?