Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    COTTON-BALL-MAN-MAURY-POVICH.jpg
  • keeleen
    keeleen Posts: 93
    Options
    I have the same issue with cotton balls!!! Gives me goose bumps thinkin about it! That picture is sooo wrong! haha

And oddly, I know exactly what you mean by they are "squeaky" haha Guess I'm weird too!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I shudder whenever I think about the feeling of cotton or tissues (like thick kleenex tissues) between my teeth, particularly between my molars. Either the idea of chewing it, or the dentist shoving cotton in my mouth...

UGH, I'm getting goosebumps just writing this!!!

This and fabric between the teeth. Especially pulling fabric out of your mouth if you are biting on it. Ugh. Worse than goose bumps.
    I also hate the string thing, like the string in hoods.
    The feeling of touching cotton balls - doesn't bother me.

As for not doing it, it bothers me to even see people do it. You couldn't pay me to do it. Well, if we are talking a million maybe. $20? Not a chance.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    ZOMG. I hate cotton balls its like eee eee eee. IDK how to explain it haha.

I wont let the doctors use them on me.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I like cotton balls. They are little fluffy puffs of cottony cottoness. However I cannot stand the smell of rubber or when somebody's hair brushes against me. Or the ferling of a spiderweb.
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Haaha my boyfriend has this too. Also, he can't touch the yellow fabric in like in couch cushion.
  • twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    o.0
  • Beaupeep
    Beaupeep Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I don't like them either. Nor can I open any piece of electronic equipment that is packed in a box surrounded by a styrofoam casing. The squeak when trying to remove the item from the styrofoam hurts my teeth.
  • sidewinder76
    Options
    Never realized cotton balls bothered so many! Going to start carrying some for personal protection
  • amyjax
    amyjax Posts: 102
    Options
    I cannot bear the sound of someone else brushing their teeth, or the sensation of biting toothbrush bristles. Even thinking about it makes me want to chew my own face off. Urgh, horrible horrible sound.

Annoying_no_gif.gif