Pre-workout drinks and Thermogenics

Options
Do thermogenisc and prework out drinks limit wiight loss?

Replies

• Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Oohhh.... you are treading in some deep water here! Can't wait to see the sharks come out to attack :-)
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    For me personally, pre work out drinks work to a point. If my body hasn't been fed yet, it helps (note: I run around 2am during the weekdays). However on the weekends, I don't need help since I run later and have had at least one good meal in my body. However, FOR ME, vitamins and B-12 along with recovery food (protein) helps a whole lot more. This morning, I didn't need a pre work out drink and my run was just as good (probably a little better). FOR ME, I think fueling properly as well as adequate sleep helps more.

Not really trying for weight loss though, but fueling your body for it to get optimum performance during exercise should increase calories burnt.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Do thermogenisc and prework out drinks limit wiight loss?

Why would they limit weight loss?
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Confused.com.

Also I would recommend to work on correcting your diet before resorting to supplementation other than whey/multis.
  • chrispmeeks
    Options
    "Why would they limit weight loss? "

because you might be burning of the thrmogenic and the preworkout verus the fat? I don't know this is why i am asking. i saw some site that said you should avoid them for fat loss. It was not a reputable one though.