College Students CAN lose weight too ! (Pic!!!)

Options
meaghan2008
meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
Hello everyone !!! My name is Meaghan and I am currently a senior in college going to graduate on May 18 , 2013 !!! Woo-hoo! But let's rewind a bit ! I started to finally realize that I needed to lose weight my junior year first semester when I saw a picture of myself and I looked disgusting. So when I saw that picture I decided to try WW, it helped me but it wasnt free so financial issues set in. Then I tried to do it on my own, that did NOT work at all because I didn't know what I was doing.

Then finally I came on here, had my time here got bored because my dedication wasn't really there and left, came back and now im more dedicated than before. I'm still in college and im going to graduate in May! Thank goodness ! But being a college student does not prevent you from losing weight !

Weight loss is all a mental deal. You have to make up in your mind or set time in your schedule for an hour every day to work out and dedicate to fitness. All college students are on a budget and don't have the money to go out grocery shopping everyday, but you can make the right decisions in your school eatery. That is where discipline comes in.

I have a LONG ways to go, but I am satisfied with where I am at now. With all of this said, COLLEGE STUDENT CAN LOSE WEIGHT TOO! :) & ANYONE ELSE WITH A BUSY LIFESTYLE :D Feel free to add me !

tt_zps934b984e.jpg

Replies

• sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are so right. There are no reasons not to lose weight and get fit, only excuses. Good luck in your future plans post grad.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Heckk yes, we can. Happy for you and you know I'm always here for ya
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!